Nurseries and Baby Gear

aden + anais CONFUSION

Ok so I know I want some of their swaddles but I don't know which ones. Muslin, bamboo, Target? Help!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: aden + anais CONFUSION

• I just shared aden + anais swaddle differences with 0-3 and I think it will answer your questions perfectly! The blog article has a chart comparing the two swaddles. HTH!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageshootingstars00:
    I just shared this article with 0-3 and I think it will answer your questions perfectly! It has a chart comparing the two swaddles. HTH!

start above.

I found the muslin to be better for swaddling, if that is your intent.  The bamboo ones are still nice for other uses, they are just too slippery to get a tight swaddle.  The solid colored bamboo ones are softer than the printed bamboo.  

image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I found the larger boutique muslin ones to be preferable to the smaller Target and BBB ones.  They are just a little more versatile and ended up being a little thicker (but more $$).  A lot of people say the boutique muslin ones are softer and thicker, but I found that it seems like there's a lot of variations in the fabric depending on the print. All of it is made in China and I imagine their fabric quality fluctuates quite a bit.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We have muslin. LOVE!!
  • muslin..47by 47
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have 3 muslin boutique blankets.  Two are camo print and one is the red star print.  I tend to prefer the blanket with the stars because there is more open area without print, which is softer.  They all make wonderful nursing covers, but the softest one with the least amount of printed design area is my favorite. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"