April 2012 Moms

introducing pork?

so I gave Evelyn a pork chop for dinner, and now she cries if we try to take it away.

she cries if I take this pork chop away

Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: introducing pork?

• Yup! That's sounds about right! Let her go for it!
    Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • So funny! Any teeth? What's on the pork? I need ideas.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Ah this made me giggle!  

Meat must taste so good to them now; last night I made like a venison/rice/corn casserole thing and potatoes and Shawn was picking out just the meat on his tray and ignoring everything else.  Then he got mad when he couldn't find any more meat.  Good grief.

• We introduced pork this week too! Although mine was a pork loin so I cut it up.

DS's favorite is toast (although he breaks into a grin at oranges). I've been trying to have a salad every day for lunch and a piece of toast with it. The first day I did that, it was after his lunch was over, but he sat and whined at me, staring at my toast until I gave him half!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • a little bit of Lowery's season salt before cooking.  I tried to cut up little shreds of meat and put it on a spoon, but she would have NONE of it. She loved sucking/chewing on it. 

PS. two bottom teeth are in, and one top tooth is trying to break through :-)

BabyFetus Ticker

• oh and those are peas smashed in her eyebrow! I kept telling her they went in her mouth, but already she wants things "her way"

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"