July 2013 Moms
Options

Oh no, getting a cold & travel Mon.

Hey, ladies.  I have done everything I could to stay healthy and keep the kids healthy as we fly out at 8 am Monday morning.  I got sick earlier this season & because of sinuses/astma, I was congested for a month.  Like puke when I tred to talk because I had so much congestion.  I can't fly like that, even though I am normally over normal cold symptoms in a couple days, the residual congestion always hangs around.  This is my only chance to see my family & we are planning on telling them I'm pregnant again.  We finally told the kids we are going so they are excited & there is no opp to re-schedule.  I won't see them again for 2 years (maybe more?  As it is always us giving up our vaca days and $$ even though they all moved away, after convincing me not to).

i have had an awful week and this makes me want to cry.  any suggestions to minimize this cold? im still breastfeeding.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Oh no, getting a cold & travel Mon.

• Options
    Sorry for errors above - mobile bumping & can't scroll to edit.  Also, of course my cool mist humidifier blew up last night.  This.has.been.a.week.  I cried, like hard cry, for the first time in years.  I knew something was up because even getting extra sleep/rest, I was feeling too exhausted to pack/clean much.  Guuuh.  We get sick like 2x a year, now was not the time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"