June 2013 Moms
Options

Rough morning (warning, BM mentioned)

This will probably be longer than I anticipate. So I get up super early this morning to attend a meeting about an hour and half out of town. I get a shower, do my normal routine. Right as I start to dry my hair, I get really hot and light headed. I got water and sat down to chill for a second. As I sat down, I had these sharp shooting pains through my stomach. So I go lay down thinking its just some crazy baby thing, it'll pass. Two hours later, I finally have a BM. Two hours of lying in the fetal position on the floor, in tears at one point, because I absolutely could not stand up or sit down because of the pressure. DH was thinking I was in labor and wanted to go to the hospital, I thought my appendix was rupturing, except I wasn't tender to the touch. And then all of a sudden it hit me, I had to go to the bathroom and right then. I came a whole new person, just fine. DH of course thinks its hilarious that I was crying over that and that I'll never make it though labor. I had to remind that I did I fact just labor, it just wasn't a human, just the size of one (sorry is that was TMI, but I was seriously over this morning).

So in the meantime I texted my boss telling her there was no way I was going to make it. Then, I had to text her back since she was concerned and tell her not to worry, it was all poop related. Ugh!!  Crazy thing is, I've been pretty regular. I just had a BM Tuesday so I didn't even consider being constipated. 

I heard that once you're pregnant you'll talk to anyone about anything... I guess they were right.   

BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Rough morning (warning, BM mentioned)

• Options
    if you arne't having a BM everyday you aren't regular... so even just one missed day can back you up BIG time.. especially right now when there is less room for it to go.. good luck

TTC since 03/2011
    BFP#1 spontaneous conception! 4/28/12 natural MC on 5/9/12
    IUI#1 with clomid and trigger on 9/12/12
    BFP#2 on 9/26/12 EDD 6/5/13
    Beta #1 143 14dpo Beta #2 343 16dpo Beta #3 920 18dpo
    Please, Please, Please stick baby!

Baby Mackenzie born 5/28/2013!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

imagesheacox:
    if you arne't having a BM everyday you aren't regular... so even just one missed day can back you up BIG time.. especially right now when there is less room for it to go.. good luck

Good point. Pre-pregnancy, I was pretty much every other day, sometimes every day. I'll get some bran in my life ASAP. I'm just glad I didn't go to the hospital for that. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    omg it can hurt though... we have all been there!! i use a stool softener while pregnant to help.. it's approved for pregnancy

TTC since 03/2011
    BFP#1 spontaneous conception! 4/28/12 natural MC on 5/9/12
    IUI#1 with clomid and trigger on 9/12/12
    BFP#2 on 9/26/12 EDD 6/5/13
    Beta #1 143 14dpo Beta #2 343 16dpo Beta #3 920 18dpo
    Please, Please, Please stick baby!

Baby Mackenzie born 5/28/2013!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    no don't feel bad. I was at work one day and kept getting these bad stomach pains and felt a need to throw up but also felt a need to have a BM. I could go at all. I had the hottness and light headedness. It was so bad.  I even made my DH come pick me up because i couldn't see straight.  After an hour at home and sitting in the bathroom i was able to go.  I took at nap after that and felt like a new person.  You body is so different during pregnancy. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

That sounds like a horrible day!!! Glad its over though =D

Generally  you are supposed to have a BM every day, to be regular. So if you  haven't gone for 24 hours, drink some pomegranate juice or something, it'll make you go =D Also, if you eat fruit before you eat anything else (as in, before your meal, not during your meal) that will also "clean you out".

Me and Zech

• Options
    I am glad you are ok. I did laugh at the thought of you having to explain to your boss that you had to poop though. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagemeliz015:
    I am glad you are ok though. 

sorry, but I had to giggle at that part too! I have a great relationship with my boss so I could totally text her about a "poop related emergency" and she would laugh at me.

During 1st tri I went a day without going and it was horrible!! I can't imagine how bad it must have been for you. Fiber up girl  Stick out tongue

imageimageimage
    My two girls Flower and Ayla Faye
  • Options
    You poor thing. I've had a few like that.

Also, if anything at all is ailing me, my DH enjoys telling me to "poot it out". Sage advice, I think. lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    DH just came home with Raisin Bran, stool softener and prune juice. He wants me to take it all RIGHT NOW. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"