September 2013 Moms
Options

Fav. app?

I have several pregnancy apps on my iphone....but they all say something different.  One says I have an apple seed...another a poppy seed.  One says Im 6wks and another 5wks 5days.  Basically nothing is consistent.  I was wondering what apps everyone uses.  Any that you really like?
my read shelf:
Nicole's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker

Vacation

Re: Fav. app?

• Options
    My favorite so far is sprout. I paid for the full version 4.99. It doesn't give you the fruit size but it has tons of other stuff that I love! 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageimagePregnancy Ticker
    August '15 January Siggy Challenge "Favorite Mean Girl" 
    Marianne Bryant - Easy A
  • Options
    Baby Bump is ok. It's the only one I've tried. It's consistent with The Bump. It doesn't offer a ton (free version anyway) but it works day to day.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like iPregnancy which is developed by an OB/Gyn. I have several downloaded but that one is my favorite.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    i really like Sprout
  • Options
    imageblinnea23:
    My favorite so far is sprout. I paid for the full version 4.99. It doesn't give you the fruit size but it has tons of other stuff that I love!nbsp;

I also have sprout and like it , and I have what to expect pregnancy. The what to expect has fruit size..

BFP#1.11/2/12-EDD 7/16/13-M/C.11/6/12
    BFP#2 1/2/13 EDD 9/13/13 DS#2 8/19/13!

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Chart 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks!  I will check out some of those.
    my read shelf:
    Nicole's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker

Vacation
  • Options
    I like Sprout too. I also have iPregnancy. They each have pros and cons.

Side note: I showed my mom Sprout and she acted disgusted. She said, "can't you just enjoy being pregnant?" I told her I really like knowing what's happening with my babe. Hello!
    DH and I married in 7/2011
    TTC since 6/2012
    BFP #1 1/15/2013, EDD 9/27/2013, MMC 2/1/2013
    BFP #2 2/26/13, EDD 11/8/13
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'll have to check out Sprout. I use the What to Expect app mainly. It has daily and weekly updates to read to let you know what's going on, as well as photos. The app for The Bump I don't think has much to it for me. I use the mobile site to get on the forums from my phone when I'm not at home instead of using the app. 

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    You've gotta try Wee Mail. It's not super educational, but it's a just for fun one that's like you're communicating with your baby!! It cracks me up!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have a couple that i'm trying to figure out which I like best (and they are all free, i don't pay for apps, lol).  Baby Bump, Babycenter Pregnancy, and Enfamil ExpectingBaby. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've been trying a few. I have the Babycenter pregnancy app, I'm Expecting, and just started the Sprout free app. Trying to decide which I like the best.
    My Boys
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    There are so many out there. I got the sprout app last night and I really like it.
    my read shelf:

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker

Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"