June 2013 Moms
Options

I'm in trouble

So at the OB today, we're discussing my sons stubbornness and how we couldn't get the measurements at the A/S. She then goes to check his heartbeat and every time she'd find it, he'd move and she'd have to search all over again.

Now, as I sit on the couch, DH pokes my belly, DS kicks at his hand. DH still can't feel him but thinks its funny to see me wiggle as I get kicked. Gee, I wonder where my son gets it from?

CJ 05/29/2013

Re: I'm in trouble

• Options
    Lol, good luck with your stubborn little guy.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Baby BLT is a troublemaker!

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    At least DH was kind enough to run to the store for milk while I showered.

CJ 05/29/2013

• Options

I've got a stubborn little man too! Three different people tried for almost two hours yesterday to get all the shots they needed during my Anatomy Scan ... Only for him to move, flip, slide away, etc. We will be re-doing it next month as well, although they did say everything they got looked good.

I'm in trouble as well. Best of luck already!

photo AlbumsWideColorBump_zps1797df63.jpg

We lost our first (EDD 07/23/12) after finding out at 12 weeks there was no longer a heartbeat. Our rainbow was born 05/22/13 and was worth all we went through.

“So can you understand? Why I want a daughter while I’m still young? I wanna hold her hand and show her some beauty before all this damage is done. But if it’s too much to ask, it’s too much to ask … Then send me a son.” – Arcade Fire
  • Options
    imageKacyChicago:

I've got a stubborn little man too! Three different people tried for almost two hours yesterday to get all the shots they needed during my Anatomy Scan ... Only for him to move, flip, slide away, etc. We will be re-doing it next month as well, although they did say everything they got looked good.

I'm in trouble as well. Best of luck already!

Ahh! Congrats on a little boy! 

CJ 05/29/2013

• Options
    lol mischievous guy. When is your follow up scan again?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageihearttab:
    lol mischievous guy. When is your follow up scan again?

Next Friday.

CJ 05/29/2013

• Options
    I think it's cool that your little guy is already interacting...when your DH pokes and then he kicks.  Very cool
    imageimage

BFP #1 EDD 08/07/11 DS born 07/27/11 Welcome Mr. Smiley!
    BFP #2 05/28/12 EDD 02/03/13 Natural M/C 07/14/12 10w6d
    BFP #3 10/02/12 EDD 06/11/13 Please stick baby! Stick!

Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"