November 2012 Moms
Options

I Guess This Is A Good Thing...

I FINALLY got another chance to run on my treadmill today.

Two nights ago was utter failure after I tried and stopped three times to go soothe C back to sleep... I just quit after that.

But got on it today andddd my panties kept falling down. And I mean dowwwwwn.
So that's good right... like for my asss?

Anyway, I'm still just breaking in at a 14min mile. Hermph. But I don't care. I love running. I've worked my way up to a faster mile many times and I'll do it again.

Also ::giggles:: at "panties".
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I Guess This Is A Good Thing...

• Options
    Ok, that is pretty awesome! Congrats. Guess you need new big girl panties now.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I never thought of a treadmill as a panty dropper! Get it girl!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yea for your assss needing smaller panties. Also you are my kind of runner. I'm trying to get back in to running because I do enjoy it and it is great for relieving stress, but the weather is not cooperating. I did go to a Piloxing class last night with a friend though and it was awesome! 
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagerdmitten:
    I don't usually high five girls for dropping their panties...but high five!!!!

What is Piloxing????

I took it to be Pilates mixed with Kick Boxing, but truly have no idea.

• Options
    I laughed so hard at your panty problems!

• Options
    Yay for you!  I bought some new panties, but I probably need to run on the treadmill first...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagerachael_c26:
    imagerdmitten:
    I don't usually high five girls for dropping their panties...but high five!!!!

What is Piloxing????

I took it to be Pilates mixed with Kick Boxing, but truly have no idea.

Yes it is and it was great. Lots of boxing moves with strength exercises and some AB work. Great for toning and works your whole body. I think I'm hooked
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"