New to The Bump

Newly Pregnant

So my story goes: my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for about 7 months.  I have irregular periods, i can go a year between mine, which makes it harder to track ovulation.  Prior to us getting married we had has intercourse without condoms for over two years, no birth control or anything, so after we got married we decided to start talkign to the doctors about fertility stuff.  I was on chlomid and follistem, in November I was overstimmulated and ended up in the hospital my pain was so bad.  I had to take birth control to bring my ovaries back down, it was horrible.  We had basically given up hope and decided we would try one more round, this time IUI.  The first date of my last period was Jan 2nd....Last Saturday I tested and it was positive.  I went to the dr. tuesday, they drew blood and had the results yesterday,I am positive.  My husband and i can hardly believe it.  Our first ultra sound is next Friday.  I am scared about miscarriages, how to be healthy during this time and what I can do to increase my pregnancy chances. I look forward to hearing seeing how others are going through the same things.

Re: Newly Pregnant

• I wish you the best!
  • That's quite a journey. Congratulations and have a H&H9

Me: 29 / Hubster: 31
    Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • ams2545,

I am also newly pregnant, 5 weeks 1 day after IVF #2. I am completely a nervous wreck, my beta numbers are very high and i'm very nervous about having more than one baby. Our first ultrasound isn't until Feb 19th.  When is your due date?

Me: 34 (no known issues)(no children) DH: 43 (vasectomy)(2 adult children) IUI #'s 1-3 with Donor sperm BFN (Dec. 2011- Mar. 2012) IUI #4 with DH sperm BFN (Aug. 2012) IVF #1 Nov.2012 BFN FET #1 Jan.2013 BFP! Beta #1 11dp5dt 1092 Beta #2 14dp5dt 4314 First u/s scheduled for Feb 19th!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"