3rd Trimester
Options

If you have a labor playlist....

What's on it? Does it go from high tempo to softer to even softer, or is it just random of songs that make you feel good?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: If you have a labor playlist....

• Options
    'Push it' by salt 'n peppa!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I was JUST thinking about this last night.  I think I'm going to make one calm playlist and one "pump me up" playlist.  Then I can just switch back and forth between the two.

Now... to find the time to do that in addition to everything else I have to do... !

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The playlist I've used for both of my other labors was all slow, calming music to help me stay as relaxed as possible. I've found that I don't need any help getting pumped up when the time comes to push and I'm so in the zone at that point I don't think I even noticed the music that was playing. Looking at my playlist now it has a lot of Azure Ray, Damien Rice, David Gray, Norah Jones, DMB (slower stuff), and some christian music I like that is relaxing but has encouraging lyrics. I think the music REALLY does help me relax and I use it in the  weeks leading up to labor to help me fall asleep and relax so it's like my body naturally associates all those songs with being calm, relaxed, untense, etc. Oh and I have unmedicated labors so the whole staying relaxed is key. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imagedawnj08:
    'Push it' by salt 'n peppa!
    hahahaha

Pregnancy Ticker
    20120611-154610-DSC_5742 imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"