1 dry spaghetti noodle

1 butterscotch hard candy

Then I moved to the fridge:

1 swig orange juice

1 spoonfull pineapple jello 

1 spoonfull pineapple jello with 1 squirt whipped cream

1 squirt whipped cream, straight into my mouth

a few pieces of raw broccoli

I never did find anything to eat though.... 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Here's your sign

• Options
    HAHA!!! Omg this is too funny! I hope you find something to eat.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    LOL. This is great! I seriously lost it at "1 dry spaghetti noodle". I think we have all been grazing a lot though. :) Thanks for the smiles.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hahaha!  Hilarious.  I am nauseated just reading this.  This sounds like something I did 6 years ago after smoking a funny smelling cigarette:)  Except it involved a George Foreman grill and chicken marinated in Italian dressing and peanut butter taken from in between the jelly in a jar of Goober, then french toast on the grill, then chicken again, then french toast again, some ice cream and who knows what else.  I wasn't pregnant, obviously, but I looked about 6 months after I was done.

Layla 01.08.12

Chloe and Vivian 07.23.13

My Gang.  Halloween 2013

• Options
    LOL. Keep 'em coming!! I needed this laugh :D
  • Options
    Lol! I just had ice cream with whipped cream and whipped cream squirted right into my mouth. I think I might make some ramen noodles, too, before picking up DH and making dinner. LO is hungry, lol
  • Options

These are some interesting items.. so, did you open the cans of corn and beets just to have a couple?! :-)

• Options
    This makes me feel so not alone and less crazy. Awesome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Reminded me of the very hungry caterpillar lol! I was waiting for the... And then I had a tummy ache :
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageMrsI:
    Reminded me of the very hungry caterpillar lol! I was waiting for the... And then I had a tummy ache :

Haha...totally!!

Layla 01.08.12

Chloe and Vivian 07.23.13

My Gang.  Halloween 2013

• Options

Yes! I opened the cans thinking "oh, this will be a good snack!" but then after a few bites I changed my mind and moved on...

Happy to report, no tummy ache.  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    AWESOME!!!  I felt like I ate some random *** today, but I am pretty sure you beat me.

Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married: July 2009
    BFP: November 2012 after 2 years of TTC     DS born August 2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS April 2016
    3 months of trigger shot with timed intercourse BFN x3
    First IUI: 9/17/16            BFP: 9/30/16              EDD: 6/11/17

• Options
    Hahah!  Good stuff!  I think we all relate to snacking on random things.  I ate a PB&J one night. Then a little later ate mashed potatoes, green beans & creamed corn.  Then a little later ate a blueberry bagel with cream cheese on it.  And then ate a Trolli sour candy cane!  
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker 
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    lol! Love the jello, jello plus whipped cream, screw it - whipped cream straight in the mouth - haha.
    photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"