January 2013 Moms

Dizziness

Im almost 3 weeks post partum and have been really dizzy the last couple days. I am taking my vitamins with extra iron. Any ideas...should I be worried? Anyone else?
BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Dizziness

• i was told by my dr that i should expect dizziness postpartum (or at least be prepared for it) even though i haven't had any. he said its because your body is working so hard, plus hormonal changes, added on to lack of sleep & no time to eat for yourself. if dizziness leads to faint feeling or fainting then you should call because it could be anemia or another issue
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've had a lot of head rushes when I stand sometimes. Usually they are on days I know I haven't eaten or drank enough yet. Make sure you are finding time to eat something, even if it is just snacks all day long.

BFP #1 05/03/12 DD: 12/18/12
    BFP #2 05/26/14 MMC: 6/26/14 D&C: 7/18/14
    BFP #3 10/09/14 MC 10/24/14

• Loading the player...
  • I was dizzy yesterday but I chalked it up to DD nursing ALL DAY LONG and me not eating/drinking nearly enough to keep up. I ended up with a nasty headache at the end of the day, so definitely be mindful of your own needs.
  • Yes! Mine started around 1 week postpartum.  It's better now but not gone.  I've read it happens a lot, but the feeling is very uneasy and scary to me!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"