April 2013 Moms
Options

Fatigue

I honestly did not think it could be this bad! I could sleep all day and then sleep some more. It isn't quality sleep anymore, which could be part of the problem. Pregnancy fatigue is no joke!!! All I have done today was go to Target and that was exhausting. 

Re: Fatigue

• Options
    That's how I've felt throughout the entire pregnancy.  I never got that "burst of energy" I was promised in the second trmester.  Lately I'm at least able to watch an early movie without falling asleep but I'm out the second my head hits the pillow at 10:32 PM every night.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Ha I am the same way!!! I sleep (again not good sleep since I roll over every 45 minutes and pee every hour and a half) probably 10-12 hours a night then I get up eat and take a nap and still am so tired I go to bed early when my hubby does.  Craziness!  Lol I only have small chores around the house and those are not getting done right now.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am anemic, and on days that I forget to take my iron pill I drag @ss allll day. I have actually forgotten about it the past 2 days and finally realized today why I have be soooo overly tired. I can't wait to take it tomorrow now!
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Me too. I am just so worn out by the last hour of work. Plus then I feel like a craptastic mom when I get home because I dont want to make anything for dinner that takes much work. We haven't been eating very healthy lately. I am just so tired/lazy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Adalyn 9/28/2010 & Peter 4/1/2013

• Options
    totally agree!
    CafeMom Tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Oh me too!! I had a little burst today but I'm wiped out now laying in my bed while DS naps. I feel like my house will never be clean again and everything takes twice as long to do now. I was supposed to organize the nursery today so DH can move boxes to the basement. It didn't happen. I wanna nap so bad but I use him as a body pillow and he works til 9.
  • Options
    I've gotten more and more tired recently. I am able to sleep around 9 hours a night, with maybe 3 trips to the bathroom sprinkled in, and I am so tired getting ready for work in the morning. Then by 4:00pm I hit a wall, and it's like my brain stops working from exhaustion.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've been very exhausted too. I did just find out that I have low iron levels so since I started supplementing I've felt a lot better. I hope you feel a little more energized soon! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm almost constantly tired.  I had to waste some PTO today to leave work early and take a nap.
  • Options
    Today was kinda brutal... didn't get enough sleep last night. Could have slept all day today... or nap at least! Sigh... weekend is almost here!
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
  • Options

I will admit that I've always been a tad lazy, I've never really been a fan of going to work. BUT in the last 2 weeks I've never felt lazier. I don't want to do anything. This take my laziness to a new level.

I really just want some energy back. Even 2% would be nice.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"