September 2013 Moms
Options

Where is your bloat?

Let me preface this by saying I know my baby is only the size of a pea/blueberry so I know I'm not showing. However, I don't feel like my bloat is down around my waist; I feel like it's more around my bellybutton and higher. I swear the area between my bra and bellybutton is what is bloated, now down by where my uterus is growing.

Anyone else feel this way or am I alone in the crazy? It almost feels like it did when my interal organs were being all shifted around as DS grew...but that didn't happen until later in the pregnancy.

I think I'm just crazy.

imageimageimage

Re: Where is your bloat?

• Options
    My boobs are bloating!
    Not really gaining elsewhere.  I've actually lost weight even though I've been eating twice as much :(
  • Options
    me too.  DH likes to put his hand on the most bloated part and I have had to sheepishly remind the little blueberry is lower not anywhere close to all that bloat :)

-My step-daughter is 12 years old.

-BFP #1 on 9/2/12, D&C 10/18/12 no heartbeat on US @ 10 weeks.

-BFP #2 on 1/7/13, R was born on 9/22/13 via C-Section

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree. My bloat is higher, too.  BUT to be fair, my tummy has never been flat and always looked a little, well, bloated ;(
    DD #1 born @ 38 weeks 11/1/10
    BFP #2 Jan 2013 - MMC found at 11 wks, measured 8w2d.
    BFP #3 August 30, 3013, EDD 5/7/14
  • Options

imagejennychrm:
    I agree. My bloat is higher, too.  BUT to be fair, my tummy has never been flat and always looked a little, well, bloated ;(

This is me too. And now that my bloat looks and feels higher than what it should, I'm worried I won't be able to keep this pregnancy a secret as long as I wanted to!

imageimageimage

• Options

Ha I just had to check after reading this...

Mine is about 3 inches above my belly button and probably about the same amount below it...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I feel like mine is higher as well...
    January 2009: Goodbye TR (13 weeks) February 2010: Welcome DD1! March 2011: Welcome DD2! Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    My bloat is under my belly button, in my pelvic area. And there is an area between my hairline and about 1 inch above it that is now hard. 

BFP#1.11/2/12-EDD 7/16/13-M/C.11/6/12
    BFP#2 1/2/13 EDD 9/13/13 DS#2 8/19/13!

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Chart 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    That's exactly where mine is! Although I am starting to puff a bit "below the belt" lol....that "pant band" is getting less and less!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I have always had a bit of a pudge...so I think that has something to do with it but I am bloating in the same way as you.

Anniversary
  • Options

Yes, the area above my belly button is totally bloated! I am 8wk4dys. Good thing it is right after Christmas...it looks like a came back with a bunch of holiday weight gain. Not sure how long Im going to be able to keep baby#2 quiet -- especially if I vomit at my desk (a close call yesterday).

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Also higher.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I feel like my entire body is bloated! :-/  But mainly at my waist.
    BabyFetus Ticker; Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I thought I was the only one. Mine is totally between my boobs and belly button.
    4 m/c between 2007-2012 Twin girls born 15 weeks premature on 8.17.10 BFP 1.24.13 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    If I were wearing a hypothetical two-piece bathing suit, I'd have a perfect potbelly between the top of the bottom and the bottom of my rib cage. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image,
  • Options
    This is exactly where my bloat is!!
    BFP #1: 10.8.11 EDD 6.15.12 Ethan born 6.5.12 BFP#2: 1.10.13 EDD 9.23.13 MMC 2.13.13 @8wks2dys,measured 6wks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Same! It's more in my waist/stomach area.
    LO #1 Due September 2013 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I had just gotten my flat tummy back... and now it's ALL a huge bloat! I'm 6 weeks going on 16... at least that's how I feel that I look.

• Options
    imagesugarellie:
    My bloat is under my belly button, in my pelvic area. And there is an area between my hairline and about 1 inch above it that is now hard. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagesugarellie:
    My bloat is just above my panty line to about three fingers above my belly button, and I have the same "hard" spot!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    It's right below my belly button. I hate it. I feel disgusting 

• Options
    imageNeesieJo:
    imagesugarellie:
    My bloat is just above my panty line to about three fingers above my belly button, and I have the same "hard" spot!

Same here. How far along are you two?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageandy711:

Mine is about 3 inches above my belly button and probably about the same amount below it...

This is me...so, kind of all over!  I guess I have a short torso! hah! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My bloat is all over my abdomen, but I still had a belly from baby #1, so that doesn't help, I also have a hard spot low down below my hairline..probably why I am wearing all Mat pants now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Diagnosed with Anti little c antibodies. DS1 7.11.11 - Anaemia and Jaundice. 10 days in the NICU, 1 exchange transfusion and 4 blood transfusions. DS2 29.8.13 - Anaemia 7 days in the NICU and 1 exchange transfusion. Both are now happy and healthy. 

• Options
    imagemaggie4007:
    imageandy711:

This is me...so, kind of all over!  I guess I have a short torso! hah! 

Lol I actually also have a very short torso!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Omg where is it not. My belly is so big!!! I was chunky in the belly before but this is crazy!!! I can't hide it!!

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    imageawilliams00:
    imageNeesieJo:
    imagesugarellie:

I am 7wks 6days

BFP#1.11/2/12-EDD 7/16/13-M/C.11/6/12
    BFP#2 1/2/13 EDD 9/13/13 DS#2 8/19/13!

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Chart 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    imagesugarellie:
    imageawilliams00:
    imageNeesieJo:
    imagesugarellie:

I am 7wks 6days

I'm 9 weeks and 2 days. A friend of mine was telling me that it's my uterus. Is that possible?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagehannahhicks:
    ... I'm 6 weeks going on 16... at least that's how I feel that I look.

hehe That's how I feel too! 

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    imagejdoud77:

photo marshmellow_zps012009b6.jpg

This is the level of bloat I've been feeling lately.

LMAO!!! 

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    imagejdoud77:

photo marshmellow_zps012009b6.jpg

This is the level of bloat I've been feeling lately.

THIS EXACTLY.

I look like I need to go to the gym.  Flatish around my actual uterine area and a pooch by my belly button.  When I put my pants on this morning they felt tighter in my thighs/butt, too.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Bloat all over
    My family thinks its a girl because I'm getting round all over lol
  • Options
    I know what you mean! My bloat is definitely where it was last time, lower abdomen region. But I do feel like I'm bigger above my BB. Weird. I just want the bloat to go away like now!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"