May 2013 Moms
Options

Just got scanned

My step-mom does u/s at our local hospital and she just scanned me.  Baby is still measuring about a week ahead, which she has all along and is 2lbs 6oz.  DD#1 measured a week ahead the entire pregnancy and came one day before my step-mom's EDD.  We'll see if little sister acts the same as big sister!  :)  Could not get a profile, but she is head down and definitely a foot in my rib cage, which is what I have been suspecting. LOL
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Just got scanned

• Options
    Thats so cool! I'm so curious to know approx what my baby weighs now for some reason. Probably because I know he's a lot bigger than the 10oz he weighed at 19 weeks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    2 lbs 6 oz... How time flies! May will be here before we know it! Congrats on getting to see your beautiful baby again!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's lovely to have your step mum do the scan. So cool. I'd love to find out how much our LO weighs.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    What's funny is all of the emails I get from the bump or similac or whatever say "your baby probably weighs about 1 3/4 of a lb".  Uh oh!  LOL  L was the same way and I thought I was going to have an enormous baby...she was 6lb 9.9oz at birth. :)  I was so freaked for so long when she scanned me last time at this point. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    That's awesome, my friend works for an imaging center and is 13weeks pregnant right now and can "cheat" whenever she wants. I'm kinda jealous. But I wish I would of found out the weight of this baby at my A/S. I asked and the U/S tech said they don't do that kind of measurement until about 35 weeks. She just said he was measuring exactly on track. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"