September 2012 Moms
Options

Come out, come out, whoever you are.

I am seeing a lot of new "faces" in here. So, newbies & lurkers unite. Come out, show yourselves.

NOW.

Re: Come out, come out, whoever you are.

• Options
    I hope I'm not still considered a newb...though I'm not quite platinum... :)

• Options

imagejdunlop1:

Haha you are no where near a newb.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    <~~ my stat still says newbie... tear.
    (Kate & Dave)) 4.26.08
    (N.J.O) 9.14.12

• Options

imagejdunlop1:

Thats how I feel lol

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I am a n00b. I don't post much during the day, because mobile is lame, and I am with the kid. I sometimes chat at night.

I have been hanging around since the early days though, way back in Jan. 2012.
    imageimageimage

• Options
    I've been on the knot since 2006 and the bump since 2008 and I'm STILL a long ways to Bronze status.  I think that makes me a lurker.  But I'm trying to contribute more, now that I'm back to work.

• Options
    imagetonir319:

imagejdunlop1:

yeah, far from it. ha-ha
  • Options

Maybe if you came around more often, you wouldn't think everyone was a newb.

:hair flips out: 

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options

Am I still a newby? My status says I am. I try to post when I can but my stupid job gets in the way. Don't my coworkers know I am trying to bump here!?!

Edited: bad typing skills....again

imageimageimage

• Options
    I've been lurking from the October board because you guys are so much fun!
    imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I might be a newbie?!  I have started to post more regularly as of late rather than being a sporadic poster!
    Stop by my blog @ When Regarding Ruffles! Cheers and High-Fives! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageAnniversary
  • Options

imageTheNetwork:
    I'm a new poster and usually here trying to talk myself into posting more. I've learned a lot from you ladies and I'm trying to participate. Is it really pathetic to admit I'm always really nervous when I post?

I'll be pathetic with you :) I've been around since August but don't get on here enough. I should more though because I am SAHM and bored out my mind lately! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagetonir319:

imagejdunlop1:

far from it.
  • Options

imagepharmer78:
    I've been on the knot since 2006 and the bump since 2008 and I'm STILL a long ways to Bronze status.  I think that makes me a lurker.  But I'm trying to contribute more, now that I'm back to work.

I recognize your siggy!

Oh and i think newb is indicated by the amount you post and how much people recognize you, not by your "status." There are plenty of people (all that posted so far) that I recognize in this thread.  

• Options
    imageTetonBaby:

I am most definitely a newbie.  My post count is nothing to brag about these days.

I really am trying to post more these days instead of just lurking!

Cute Sig! 

Stop by my blog @ When Regarding Ruffles! Cheers and High-Fives! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageAnniversary
  • Options
    imageLILBIT1221:
    imagetonir319:

imagejdunlop1:

yeah, far from it. ha-ha

Phew. I still feel like no one knows who I am half of the time. I feel better now. Carry on... 

• Options
    Am I a newbie? I've always been more of a lurker than a poster but I have working on that lately. :]

• Options

imagekyssmi88sd:
    Am I a newbie? I've always been more of a lurker than a poster but I have working on that lately. :]

It is harder than it looks to stay up with everyone! Props to those who rock at TB. 

• Options
    imageallierhiana1:

imagemrsmklynch:
    I've been lurking from the October board because you guys are so much fun!

Guise, we have fans!

Yes 

Yes 

imageimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options

imagephytoocean:
    I have been hanging around since the early days though, way back in Jan. 2012.

This.  I lurked for a long time, but just started posting more.  Hi!

• Options
    Hi I am totally a newbie lurker but I did introduce myself last night and am hoping to become an active member of this board now that my computer is up and running. My Kindle Fire never let me post before. I spent much of today trying to set up a ticker and photo in my signature.
    Blake012913DSCF1379
  • Options
    Hello! Been on for a long time. Just don't have time to post often. I love the consistent entertainment you ladies provide.
  • Options
    imageallierhiana1:

imagekyssmi88sd:

Not to me.

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

Yay! :D

• Options

imagephytoocean:
    I am a n00b. I don't post much during the day, because mobile is lame, and I am with the kid. I sometimes chat at night. I have been hanging around since the early days though, way back in Jan. 2012.

We have the same jumpy! My girls LOVE it!

View Raw Image'>

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

So....does anyone recognize me or am I still a complete newb? 

I'm gonna get a complex. 

• Options
    imageGRMama24:

I'm gonna get a complex. 

i do i do... and i think i just recently started to "follow you" on IG!

(Kate & Dave)) 4.26.08
    (N.J.O) 9.14.12

• Options
    imageGRMama24:

I'm gonna get a complex. 

I recognize you! But I might be considered a newbie myself. I post pretty sporadically!

View Raw Image'>

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I try to post, but being on West Coast time and having a baby that sleeps in until 9 or 10 means the board is a little overwhelming by the time I check in. So I do a lot of lurking.

• Options
    I've been here since this time last year... on TK before but I didn't know there were any discussion boards on there. I only used the countdown thing. I was dorrisk1 before, but I set up a new account without knowing the bump gods would change my name. So, I may look like a newb, but I'm an old timer Wink

• Options
    imagekayohh:
    imageGRMama24:

I'm gonna get a complex. 

Oh good. I was worried my new effort was going to waste. I am having so much fun following everyone on IG. My husband thinks its hilarious but it kind of makes everyone seem like "real" people now. 

• Options

imagecrystaltastic:
    I try to post, but being on West Coast time and having a baby that sleeps in until 9 or 10 means the board is a little overwhelming by the time I check in. So I do a lot of lurking.

stupid pacific time.... i hear you on this one. all the fun is usually over by the time i get to work.

(Kate & Dave)) 4.26.08
    (N.J.O) 9.14.12

• Options
    imageGRMama24:
    imagekayohh:
    imageGRMama24:

I'm gonna get a complex. 

Oh good. I was worried my new effort was going to waste. I am having so much fun following everyone on IG. My husband thinks its hilarious but it kind of makes everyone seem like "real" people now. 

right... i tend to know more people names on IG then over here... people are much more open on IG

(Kate & Dave)) 4.26.08
    (N.J.O) 9.14.12

• Options

Hi! 

I've lurked and tried to post more. But usually I get to the thread late in the game, see that everything I would say has been said, and don't bother. I'm really trying to be more involved lately! I have chatted a few times too.  

• Options
    I guess technically I'm a newbie but I've been trying to be more active. During my pregnancy I worked a ton at a job I've since got let go of from.
  • Options
    imageJreidknox:
    imageGRMama24:

I'm gonna get a complex. 

so not a newb <3

Yay!

• Options
    imagekayohh:

imagecrystaltastic:

stupid pacific time.... i hear you on this one. all the fun is usually over by the time i get to work.

I always feel like the ONLY West Coast girl on this board.  I miss most of the MOTN check ins since everyone is already leaving for work when I go to post!

• Options
    I lurked alot during the summer and have just started coming out of the shawdows. I am 26 live in Indiana have been married for 3 years. Kate was born on 9/13 11 days early due to my bp rising. We have a boston terrier named Hazel. My husband work for the USDA. I grew up on a farm, showed cattle, was in 4-H and FFA.  I am now a SAHM.

View Full Size Image

• Options
    imagepharmer78:
    imagekayohh:

imagecrystaltastic:

I always feel like the ONLY West Coast girl on this board.  I miss most of the MOTN check ins since everyone is already leaving for work when I go to post!

a few of us are here... but i thing the east  coast is taking it for the most bumpies

(Kate & Dave)) 4.26.08
    (N.J.O) 9.14.12

• Options
    imagepharmer78:
    imagekayohh:

imagecrystaltastic:

&nbsp;

I always feel like the ONLY West Coast girl on this board.&nbsp;&nbsp;I miss most of&nbsp;the MOTN check ins since everyone is already leaving for work when I go to post!

I am on the West Coast! I get to work at 6 though so I can sometimes keep up with the big ones but it takes effort. :]

• Options
    I'm a newb.. sad face

Liam Dean | 09.11.12 | 6lbs 13oz

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"