May 2012 Moms
Options

pointless poll of the day

stupid polls aren't working still, but oh well...

Valentines day is coming up. Do you:

~ make reservations, go out, buy gifts, do the whole smoochie thing, and get all into it

~ its a special night, but don't go all out

~ meh, just another night

(explain your 'tradition') 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: pointless poll of the day

• Options

there have been times we have gone out to dinner, but I'm the type that would rather just stay at home, make dinner (saves money!) and cuddle up and watch a movie. 

this year we might go out though 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We go out every year but we trade with the planning. This year is his year so he has to come up with the evening plans. Last year was my year so we went to dinner at the zoo complete with a lecture on mating. It was pretty neat!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We stay in. We usually order sushi and exchange cards. Some times we do gifts, but they are never extravagant.
  • Options
    I am not sure what DH has planned... its a surprise. I'm so excited!
       EDD for #2 is December 8th, 2013, so excited for our 2nd team green baby! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

We don't really have a tradition. DH works at a restaurant two nights a week so if it falls on his night he works or trys to pick up a shift since it is a big night for tips. If he doesn't work we sometimes go out sometimes we don't.

I received a gift certificate for Christmas from a client so I think we might use it around Valentine's Day.

• Options
    imagepc150805:
    We go out every year but we trade with the planning. This year is his year so he has to come up with the evening plans. Last year was my year so we went to dinner at the zoo complete with a lecture on mating. It was pretty neat!

Woo woo! Totally made me laugh. Although you were pg last year so no explanation needed for you all on mating!
    Tara
  • Options
    It's pretty much just another night for us. Sometimes we order in and watcha movie, but we do that pretty often so it's not "special" in the holiday sense.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    we don't usually go out, and we aren't on the actual day... we are heading out that saturday for some food...  DH's bday is weekend before and I'm splurging on a hotel and fancy dinner... so he bes' be planning on treating his baby momma!  lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"