May 2012 Moms

just made another 2 week meal planner!

so, for everyone that posted on the previous thread about meals and saw my 2 week meal plan on that one, well, I just made my next 2 week meal plan (through Feb 24th):

2/11 - crock pot vegetable and beef soup

2/12 - pepperoni roll-ups

2/13 - chicken pot pie casserole

2/14 - out to dinner for valentines day

2/15 - chicken cordon bleu casserole

2/16 - crock pot lasagna

2/17 - crock pot brown sugar chicken served over rice

2/18 - crock pot beef taco soup

2/19 - ground chicken taco salads

2/20 - Quinoa burgers

2/21 - taco pasta bake

2/22 - panko chicken parmesan

2/23 - crock pot ravioli casserole

2/24 - crock pot pork chops and stuffing

Once again, I have recipes if anyone wants them... just let me know which ones! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: just made another 2 week meal planner!

• Wow. I'm still trying to decide what to eat this weekend. We are doing pizza monkey bread, wings, and dips on sunday. Can I have your chicken cordon bleu casserole recipe? I love chicken cordon bleu, but I hate the work it takes. Casserole sounds perfect!
  • imagesarahe101:
    Wow. I'm still trying to decide what to eat this weekend. We are doing pizza monkey bread, wings, and dips on sunday. Can I have your chicken cordon bleu casserole recipe? I love chicken cordon bleu, but I hate the work it takes. Casserole sounds perfect!

Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta 

10-12 oz. penne or ziti pasta

2 cups heavy cream

1 (8 oz) block cream cheese

1/2 tsp. onion powder more or less to taste

1/2 tsp. garlic salt more or less to taste

1 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese separated

2 chicken breasts cooked and cut into strips

3/4 cup bacon cooked and chopped

3/4 cup diced ham

bread crumbs

INSTRUCTIONS

Cook pasta according to its package's directions. Drain. I always add a little olive oil after I drain it and stir in around so the pasta noodles don't stick together or the pot.

Heat cream cheese on stove over medium low heat until melted. Stir in heavy cream. Stir until completely combined. Add onion powder and garlic salt until it tastes how you would like it to. Stir 1 cup of cheese until smooth consistency.

In a 9x13, layer noodles, chicken, bacon and ham. Pour sauce over top. Sprinkle top with 1/2 cup cheese and bread crumbs.

Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes or until heated through.

Enjoy! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I love looking at your meal plans, thanks for sharing!

Quick question: what do you do with your leftovers? If I cook a few meals in a row (which never happens these day) we always have enough left overs to eat for a day or two. Are you just an efficient chef or do I need to learn how to cook smaller portions?

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• imageMrsH11710:
    I love looking at your meal plans, thanks for sharing!Quick question: what do you do with your leftovers? If I cook a few meals in a row which never happens these day we always have enough left overs to eat for a day or two. Are you just an efficient chef or do I need to learn how to cook smaller portions?

I was thinking this too, I cook 4 nights and three are left overs around here.
    Have you made crock pot lasanga before? I made it once and found the texture was very gummy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"