Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Naps SUCKING - does it get better

So my almost-five-month-old is going through the 4-month wakeful/sleep-regression/hell. Luckily it's really only affecting her naps so far. However, it still really, really sucks. She starts crying as soon as gets wind of what I'm doing (putting her down for a nap) and will then only sleep for about 45 minutes before waking up and crying. She can only be up for about an hour before getting seriously overtired so all day is spent getting her up, putting her down, getting her up, putting her down...you get the idea. She used to be an awesome napper (3 2-3 hour naps a day). SO my question is...does this end? Does it ever go back to normal? Or is this my new personal nap hell?  Thanks :)

Re: Naps SUCKING - does it get better

• Options
    Siiiigh. Figured that was the answer. haha :)  I guess I should just be grateful that she's still sleeping well at night!
  • Options
    That is good to know - thank you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagecece673:
    So my almostfivemonthold is going through the 4month wakeful/sleepregression/hell. Luckily it's really only affecting her naps so far. However, it still really, really sucks. She starts crying as soon as gets wind of what I'm doing putting her down for a nap and will then only sleep for about 45 minutes before waking up and crying. She can only be up for about an hour before getting seriously overtired so all day is spent getting her up, putting her down, getting her up, putting her down...you get the idea. She used to be an awesome napper 3 23 hour naps a day. SO my question is...does this end? Does it ever go back to normal? Or is this my new personal nap hell? nbsp;Thanks :

My baby is 6 months old will only nap in my arms... He cries as soon as I put him down! I've had a rough week of crying, stressing and hoping it gets better!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"