Two Under 2
Options

Finally decided to order a second crib

I couldn't decide on buying a second crib. With about 6 weeks left before baby #2 is born I ordered another crib.  Baby #1 sleeps perfect 7am-7pm and still takes a nice nap in her crib at 20 months old. No attempts at climbing out. No way am I going to chance losing the perfect sleeper right now.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Finally decided to order a second crib

• Options
    I personally think this was a good decision. I got a second crib when my 2nd was born. Best decision ever! My 2.5 yr old is still in her crib and will be for a while longer. I'm so glad I didn't push her too fast because she really loves her crib. 
  • Options
    Yep why mess with a good thing right? My second crib was delivered today.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This stresses me out. DS2 is still in the RnP, but we're moving him to the crib in like 2 months and DS1 will go to a toddler bed. He'll be 21 months.

Gulp.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We are just like you exactly.  Great bed times, good nap times.  She loves her crib.

So we bought a 2nd crib as well.  Our Ped. said that DD can stay in crib up to 3 years old.  He even said "don't rush something that works". 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Since dc1 already has a great routine down, I think you made the right choice! The last thing you want to do is start altering the routine at this point. Personally, I made 2 nurseries, 2 cribs, but in the interim ds1 decided to claim our bed and ds2 is in the bassinet. So...I currently have 2 beautiful nurseries and no babies sleeping i either of them. So even though I planned it out, the babies made the decision for me. Stay firm with your routine!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"