July 2013 Moms
Options

Hello

I have been reading for a bit so I thought I would introduce myself. 

Hello, 

My name is Tina, I am pregnant with our first baby due July 16th. Getting to this point has been a bit of a roller coster. We tired for almost a year before finding out that we were pregnant. I starting having sever abdominal pain and had alpha and Beta hCG blood tests which were thru the roof, which led then to do an U/S @ 5 weeks. The U/S confirmed twins but showed they were either Mono-Mono or conjoined twins. 2 weeks later we went in to determine which type of twining it was. But we found out we had lost one of your sweet babies.  And there was a large mass next to the surviving baby. 

Several doctors and tests and weeks later the mass had cleared on its own and the surviving baby is doing well. I'm currently 16 weeks ( almost 17 weeks)  along and I'm starting to relax a little bit and not worry so much. I have a lot of fear after losing one. 

I'm very excited to find out what we are having, scheduled for our big scan at 18 weeks. so I only have about a week and a half till then. 

I'm looking forward to posting more and getting to know you ladies. :)  

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Hello

• Options

Hello!

I am due July 14th!  We have outr A/S scan on the 11th, so it sounds like your just a couple of days after me.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Mine is the 13th! I'm very excited. Yup just a few days behind you, is this your first? 

Since we know that they were identical ( cause of the kind of twins) when we find out what this one is we'll know what our Angel is. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

It has been a struggle, I still get sad, but I also feel blessing to still be carrying this little blessing.   

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

This is our second!  Our son just turned 4.

That is hard, I'm sorry for your loss.  Congrats on this healthy baby.  It will be bittersweet to find out the sex of your angel.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Wow - what a roller coaster of emotions for you! Welcome to the board.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• Options

Hi, Tina,

Welcome to the board. That's quite a roller coaster! I can't imagine how difficult that it must have been for you guys. Good luck with your big scan! I hope that you can relax and have peace as you wait for your little one. 

Amanda 

• Options
    Welcome and sorry for your loss.
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear that you have struggled so much,  also sorry about losing one of your babies. I hope your pregnancy goes very well from here on so that you can relax and wait for LO's arrival!

My a/s in on Feb 19 :( I can't wait to see my LO again! Now that I can feel his/her kicks I am even more excited to see him/her! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Surprise BFP on 11/02/12 EDD 07/06/13 --> Express wedding on 12/29/2012 --> G was born on 07/15/13
    *Multicultural family raising a multilingual toddler: Spanish, Italian, Dutch and English

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"