October 2012 Moms
Options

OMG MEN ARE DISGUSTING!!!!

Mobile: OMG MEN ARE DISGUSTING!!!!

So there are MEN using the WOMEN'S locker/restroom/shower at work! I am beyond pissed right now. I use the locker room to pump since there are only 3 women that work here and none of us/them uses it (it's attached to the bathroom but separated with a door so it is private). Anyway, there is a shower in the locker room and the other day I noticed someone showered in there... why because it smelled like semen! SEMEN ladies! At WORK! So I peeked into the shower and there was a dirty rag and the shower was all wet! Well again today same thing. So Gross. I thought I was being gracious by accepting the locker room as a pump area but now I am so grossed out that I don't want to do it in there. Am I totally over reacting?

BTW I have addressed the men showering/being in the WOMENs room on several occasions. When I first started here a few years ago a MAN took a dump on the locker room floor because he was pissed at the cleaning guy. Can you believe these dirtbags!

Sorry if this is a bit much but I so needed to vent before I get fired from losing it on these people.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: OMG MEN ARE DISGUSTING!!!!

• Options
    imageRVASC811:
    That is super disgusting. Who can you talk to?
    I know right.. Apparently no one because I even told my direct manager and she didnt' seem to care at all!  I will be making a call to corporate HR though because this is beyond nasty!
  • Options
    Ok I understand your point but I am curious. What does semen smell like?!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No words.
    Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imagecandaceleigh21:

Wait.

Really?
    Birthday

• Options
    imageMrs.G123:
    imagecandaceleigh21:

Wait.

Really?

Well i have never walked into a room and thought that it smelled like semen so it just seems weird to me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I would def be trying to contact someone. Good luck with getting it worked out!

• Options
    That is terrible! I would be throwing a bi#ch fit! Not acceptable at all.
    EDITEDEVERLYBEAUTYSHOT565923_751707052852_1602485043_n_zps74c305a1 photo EDITEDEVERLYBEAUTYSHOT565923_751707052852_1602485043_n_zps74c305a1-1_zps6c64b4ff.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagecandaceleigh21:
    imageMrs.G123:
    imagecandaceleigh21:
    Wait. Really?
    Well i have never walked into a room and thought that it smelled like semen so it just seems weird to me.

I'm right there with you.  I'm not sure I would ever smell anything and think "Huh.  Semen."

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageDottyBlue:

imagecandaceleigh21:
    imageMrs.G123:
    imagecandaceleigh21:
    Wait. Really?

I'm right there with you.  I'm not sure I would ever smell anything and think "Huh.  Semen."

Yeah...this.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    I made rachelmichelle1 my bitch.
  • Options
    Maybe it was bleach? They smell similar. Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    imageellcore:
    imageDottyBlue:

imagecandaceleigh21:
    imageMrs.G123:
    imagecandaceleigh21:

Wait.

Really?

Yeah...this.

Likewise. I mean, I've been around semen before, clearly. But I don't know if I could randomly identifiy it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"