Trouble TTC

*~*~*Grad Check In*~*~*

Good Morning Grads!!

Come in and tell us how you're doing!  This is the place to talk about all things grad and AW your beta, bumps, NT scans, GD tests, babies, toddlers, nurseries, and random cuteness!!!  Continued T&P to excitedtostart's twins born at 24 weeks.

QOTW:  What is your favorite house party food?  And who are you rooting for (if either team) to win the Superbowl? 

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
Child Free Now?
S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

Re: *~*~*Grad Check In*~*~*

• Hi ladies, Hope you all are doing well and I'm rooting for all of you. I have big news this week. Andrew made his appearance 8 weeks 4 days early on 1/19. I was so surprised! My labor was only 4 hours and 10 minutes long and I barely made it to the hospital in time! I couldn't believe it happened so fast. He was 4lbs and 17 1/4 inches.

Andrew is doing great. He had a lot of minor issues in the beginning which were all normal for a premie, but he's doing great now. Just on a little bit of oxygen and a feeding tube and he's in an incubator. I get to hold him every day for an hour and I love that time with him. I can't wait to bring him home. I'm also doing really well. I only took 5 days maternity leave and I'll be taking more time off when he comes home from NICU.

I'm not rooting for a particular team this year. I really like a good hot dip, like spinich dip, crab dip, artichoke dip, mexican dip. Yum! 

Andrew, 11 Days old. 

I'm 29. DH is 29. 
    TTC #2 since 1/14
    DX= PCOS and Annovulatory
    Cycle #1- Failed IUI 5/12
    Cycle #2- Injectibles and TI- BFP 7/13/12. Due 3/2/13
    DS born at 31w3d on 1/19/13
    For this Child I Prayed...
  • imageEmilyB15:
    Hi ladies, Hope you all are doing well and I'm rooting for all of you. I have big news this week. Andrew made his appearance 8 weeks 4 days early on 1/19. I was so surprised! My labor was only 4 hours and 10 minutes long and I barely made it to the hospital in time! I couldn't believe it happened so fast. He was 4lbs and 17 1/4 inches. Andrew is doing great. He had a lot of minor issues in the beginning which were all normal for a premie, but he's doing great now. Just on a little bit of oxygen and a feeding tube and he's in an incubator. I get to hold him every day for an hour and I love that time with him. I can't wait to bring him home. I'm also doing really well. I only took 5 days maternity leave and I'll be taking more time off when he comes home from NICU.I'm not rooting for a particular team this year. I really like a good hot dip, like spinich dip, crab dip, artichoke dip, mexican dip. Yum!nbsp; imageAndrew, 11 Days old.nbsp;

So precious! So glad to hear everything went okay with him being so early!
  • Loading the player...
  • 35/35 today! I can't believe I'm 35 weeks and this is really going to be happening so soon. I've been having cramps off and on, becoming more intense the last few days so I may have an early bird on my hands. I'm taking the hospital tour today and getting my FMLA leave taken care of which starts in 3 weeks!

As always, T&Ps for all of you!

QOTW: I'm not rooting for either, I'm not a fan of either team. I like simple foods like dips and finger foods.

imagePhotobucket

TTC #1 since 3/2011
    DX: anovulatory and severe MFI
    DH is a testicular cancer survivor
    IVF#1 w/ICSI lupron, gonal f, ovidrel
    ER 6/15/12 6R 6M 6F! ET 6/20/12
    Beta #1: 154 Beta #2: 509 Beta #3: 7326
    Baby Boy born 3/1/2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2: 6/2014 all testing came back normal

IVF#2 (#1 for LO#2) 9/2014 - 17R 10M 10F 4 blasts frozen on day 6.

FET #1 10/15/14 - Beta #1: 216  Beta #2: 823

Baby Boy born 7/10/2015

• imageEmilyB15:

Hi ladies, Hope you all are doing well and I'm rooting for all of you. I have big news this week. Andrew made his appearance 8 weeks 4 days early on 1/19. I was so surprised! My labor was only 4 hours and 10 minutes long and I barely made it to the hospital in time! I couldn't believe it happened so fast. He was 4lbs and 17 1/4 inches.

Andrew is doing great. He had a lot of minor issues in the beginning which were all normal for a premie, but he's doing great now. Just on a little bit of oxygen and a feeding tube and he's in an incubator. I get to hold him every day for an hour and I love that time with him. I can't wait to bring him home. I'm also doing really well. I only took 5 days maternity leave and I'll be taking more time off when he comes home from NICU.

I'm not rooting for a particular team this year. I really like a good hot dip, like spinich dip, crab dip, artichoke dip, mexican dip. Yum! 

Andrew, 11 Days old. 

Congratulations! Glad to hear he's doing well!

imagePhotobucket

TTC #1 since 3/2011
    DX: anovulatory and severe MFI
    DH is a testicular cancer survivor
    IVF#1 w/ICSI lupron, gonal f, ovidrel
    ER 6/15/12 6R 6M 6F! ET 6/20/12
    Beta #1: 154 Beta #2: 509 Beta #3: 7326
    Baby Boy born 3/1/2013

TTC#2: 6/2014 all testing came back normal

IVF#2 (#1 for LO#2) 9/2014 - 17R 10M 10F 4 blasts frozen on day 6.

FET #1 10/15/14 - Beta #1: 216  Beta #2: 823

Baby Boy born 7/10/2015

• imageEmilyB15:

Hi ladies, Hope you all are doing well and I'm rooting for all of you. I have big news this week. Andrew made his appearance 8 weeks 4 days early on 1/19. I was so surprised! My labor was only 4 hours and 10 minutes long and I barely made it to the hospital in time! I couldn't believe it happened so fast. He was 4lbs and 17 1/4 inches.

Andrew, 11 Days old. 

Congrats!!! He is SO adorable! Glad to hear you and Andrew are doing well.  

Oct 13 April Siggy: Bunnies
    The 33 Most Important Bunny GIFs On The Internet

DS born on 9/30/13 from IVF #1.2!
      Lilypie - (xNS5)
  • Hi ladies!

I'm doing pretty good, we found out this week we're having a little GIRL!!! I'm so excited!  Baby's looking healthy, I'm just having some issues with a really low placenta and my stupid RH negative blood so I'm on pelvic rest and restricted activity now, but I know it will all be worth it in the end.

Here's a pic of baby girl (she has the cutest little nose):

QOTW: I'm a big fan of all party foods, especially wings and cheesy dips. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image~~Chels&Ry~~:

Hi ladies!

I'm doing pretty good, we found out this week we're having a little GIRL!!! I'm so excited!  Baby's looking healthy, I'm just having some issues with a really low placenta and my stupid RH negative blood so I'm on pelvic rest and restricted activity now, but I know it will all be worth it in the end.

Here's a pic of baby girl (she has the cutest little nose):

QOTW: I'm a big fan of all party foods, especially wings and cheesy dips. 

Yay!! Congrats on the little girl! She does have the cutest little nose! GL with the rest of your pregnancy! 

Oct 13 April Siggy: Bunnies
    The 33 Most Important Bunny GIFs On The Internet

DS born on 9/30/13 from IVF #1.2!
      Lilypie - (xNS5)
  • Hello ladies!  I'm "here" all the time rooting for you. 

We're just over 17 weeks and time is flying!  We have our A/S on Feb 11th, but we're staying Team Green.  We're going to register on Feb 11th too. 

I think I'm starting to feel the baby move, but I'm not totally sure.  We've got wall colors picked out and I'm going tomorrow to look at fabric with a friend. 

Question: I'm a dip person.  I need to start looking on Pinterest for what I want to make this weekend.

I don't care who wins, I'm in it for the commercials!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hey ladies. Always lurking and rooting for you all! Special shout out the Katy/i's! Rooting for both of you girls!!! xoxox

Baby girl is doing wonderfully! We had a great appointment this week. She cooperated for her NST and it was glorious hearing her hb on the monitor, feeling her move and hearing her hb inrease. So cool. Dr was very happy with her movements. He wasnt as happy with my sugars though so another dosage increase occured :( Then we had an u/s to check for fluid and got some great shots of her! This tech finally got a face shot! We also have a pic of her tootsie! So cute! And saw her with her foot up by her head. My little acrobat...crazy kid! So Im so glad I got some pics this time! Fluid was great and the dr was happy because we saw her breathing again and this time she was sucking! It really is the cutest thing! I have one more week of work! HOLLER! Our furniture is coming on Sunday and we are doing baby prep/nursery prep this weekend! Very exciting stuff! I did find out I will be induced somewhere around 39w and will not go passed my due date.

As for sunday, well the boys will be watching football while the ladies play with baby stuff (my parents and in laws are coming over). Is it sad that I dont even know who is in the Superbowl?!? Our favorite house party foods are jalepeno popper dip and buffalo chicken dip. Both from allrecipes.com. Cant wait to eat that on Sunday!

• imageEmilyB15:

Andrew, 11 Days old. 

Congrats! What a cutie! :)

Mr. & Mrs. - Est. 10.03.2009

TTC #1 since 06.2011 Me-24 DH-24

12.2011 SA = Normal

06.2012 First visit with OB/GYN

10.2012 Clomid 50mg + TI = BFN

11.2012 Clomid 50mg + TI = BFN

12.2012 Clomid 100mg + TI = BFN

01.2013 First visit with RE

02.2013 Clomid 150mg + TI = BFN

03.2013 Femara 5mg + TI = BFN

05.2013 Femara 5mg + TI = BFN

06.2013 Femara 7.5mg + TI = BFN

*Taking a break*  

• imageKdgTeacher:

Hello ladies!  I'm "here" all the time rooting for you. 

We're just over 17 weeks and time is flying!  We have our A/S on Feb 11th, but we're staying Team Green.  We're going to register on Feb 11th too. 

I think I'm starting to feel the baby move, but I'm not totally sure.  We've got wall colors picked out and I'm going tomorrow to look at fabric with a friend. 

Question: I'm a dip person.  I need to start looking on Pinterest for what I want to make this weekend.

I love this. Congrats again - I haven't been around much so I wasn't sure how you've been doing.

lots of <3 to my TBBFF Sothernpeach80 - BABY ETHAN IS HERE! 02.04.13 <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

BFP #1 07/27/12 - EDD 04/07/13; C/P on 07/31/12

BFP #2 10/11/12 - EDD 06/24/13; Blighted Ovum; D&C 11/30/12

BFP #3 03/10/13 - EDD 11/17/13 - PLEASE BE OUR TAKE HOME BABY!

Beta #1 - 95.8 (12DPO); Beta #2 - 502 (15DPO); Beta #3 - 2003 (18DPO)

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagelobosabby:
    imageKdgTeacher:

Hello ladies!  I'm "here" all the time rooting for you. 

I love this. Congrats again - I haven't been around much so I wasn't sure how you've been doing.

Ditto to this. I am so happy to see things are going well with you, KDG! :)

____________________________________________________________________________________

TTC #1 since 10/11
    BFP #1-10/01/12 | ended in m/c11/19/12
    Jan-2013-Cycle 10: Clomid 50mg + Trigger + TI = BFN
    Feb-2013-Cycle 11: Benched due to cysts.
    March-2013-Cycle 12: Clomid 100mg + Trigger + TI = BFP
    4/22/13-Beta#1 33.9-- 4/24/13-Beta#2 117
    EDD 12/30/13

• Hi ladies, exciting news over here as I am now 24 weeks and the twins are considered viable (although I certainly hope they stay in there for a while).  They are moving quite a bit now, particularly when I eat, I think they like eating too.

QOTW: Ummm, the superbowl is this weekend?  Can you tell I don't follow football at all? ;) I pretty much love all finger foods, but nachos are probably my fave.

Best of luck to everyone cycling right now, I think about my 3T ladies all the time.

• imageEmilyB15:

Andrew, 11 Days old. 

Aww he's adorable! Congratulations!

• QOTW:  What is your favorite house party food?  And who are you rooting for (if either team) to win the Superbowl?

I like to make cheese fondue from the awesome fondue set I got from my bridal shower!  And I'm not rooting for either team.  I leave for a work trip and will probably miss the game.  I'm exhausted anyway and should be in bed by the time it even starts!

Graduated from the fertility clinic / RE on the 30th!  I'm 8 weeks 01Feb13 but LB is measuring about 3 days ahead.  We had a brief scare at 7w with a small bleed on US and low progesterone but the bleed has stabilized and I'm on progesterone for the rest of first tri.  I'm just enjoying being pregnant now and have starting wearing maternity or at least using the belly band.  Looking forward to telling family in about 2 weeks.

Love hearing the success stories and seeing the pics!  Missing the ladies from TTTC and rooting for all of you!

??
    Our little lightbulb is on the way!
    12 weeks 3 days

TTC since Oct 2011
    Me: 33, hypothyroidism since 14, cleared all HSG, US, Pre-pregnancy panel tests.
    Hubby: 36, testicular Ca, chemo April-May 2012.
    Natural cycle IUI #1 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jun 2012) Neg
    Natural Cycle IUI #2 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jul 2012) NEG
    Aug 2012 - break due to needing a girls' weekend in Cape Cod
    Natural Cycle IUI #3 with trigger and prednisone (Sep 2012) NEGATIVE
    Switched fertility clinics - forced break Oct 2012
    Natural Cycle IUI #4 (Nov 2012) no trigger, no progesterone, no prednisone (Nov 2012) - Neg
    1st round Clomid Cycle IUI #5 (Dec 2012) - POS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"