Pregnant after a Loss

XP - Jogging Stroller

Prior to having DD I was a moderate runner. I would run 3-5 miles/day, my longest run was an 8 mile turkey trot and was interested in training for a half marathon. After DD was born I never got back into running other than a jog around the neighborhood or a 5k on the treadmill a few times a week, but honestly I hate running on a treadmill. Point is- I'm not a triathlete, but I'm also not a light jogger. I want to get back out there after this LO is born, and DH has agreed to essentially let me buy what I want (call it temporary insanity?). I don't want a double- but I want something that is compatible with my Chicco KeyFit so I can get out there as soon as I'm up to it, and I want something that will handle regular 3-5 mile runs with the potential for longer runs in the future. I've been looking at the BOB Revolution SE, but honestly have no idea. I would love any recommendations! 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: XP - Jogging Stroller

• I have a baby trend jogger and I would not recomend it. Unless there is enough weight over the front wheel, it wobbles horribly.  I have heard good things about the Bobs, but don't have any personal experience.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have a BOB revolution and loved it with DD. I don't know if it adapts to infant seats, as I didn't start using it until DD was 8 months old, due to weather.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic BFP#2 6/29/12 - M/C 7/23/12. BFP#3 10/26/2012 - EDD 7/09/2012 - U/S 11/20 with HB of 156, U/S 11/27 with HB 180!
  • Loading the player...
  • I absolutely love my BOB!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Married 9/22/07, began TTC 8/10
    Diagnosed with DOR, LP defect, mild endometriosis and cysts
    BFP #1 EDD 9/10/11, natural miscarriage at 6w
    BFP #2 Medicated cycle, twin boys born 4/4/12 at 29w4d
    BFP #3 EDD 8/8/14, D&C for missed miscarriage at 8w, baby boy with triploidy
    BFP #4 June 2014 CP
  • I am that type of runner and also dislike the treadmill. I got a BOB and it is the best baby $ I have ever spent. LOVE it. We also use it anytime we are outside and only use our other stroller for inside stuff b/c the BOB is a bit bulkier. What I've heard from others is if you are planning on doing more than a bit of jogging (IMO anything over a mile), BOB is it. It has not disappointed me. I plan to get a double and I HATE spending $ on baby stuff. They also hold their value for quite a while and go quickly on CraigsList.
    BFP #1, 12/22/09 - DD#1 born 9/2010
    BFP #2, 12/12/11, m/c 12/25/11
    BFP #3, 3/09/12, CP 3/10/12
    BFP #4, 7/22/12, DD#2 born 4/2013

• Thanks ladies!! I was leaning towards the BOB and you guys pretty much sold me on it!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Just adding another thumbs to the BOB SE. We love ours!  You can get a car seat adaptor too.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I haven't tried any out in person, but after doing extensive research and reading many, many reviews, I've decided to get a BOB revolution. (I run 5ks and marathons)
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yup, we got the BOB Revolution SE as well. Haven't tried it on anyone other than my kitty so far (and she wasn't interested in going for a jog) but my research has me excited to try it. Of course, I'm also just looking forward to outdoor exercise weather again!
    Kim 

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"