July 2013 Moms
Options

Mamaroo

I just purchased a mamaroo for our little bundle! I've heard nothing but wonderful things! Would love to hear if any other mommies are happy wih the mamaroo!

Re: Mamaroo

• Options
    I don't have one but I've heard they are wonderful and worth the $$$.  I've been checking Craig's list for a slightly used one but they are still $100+.  
  • Options

We have it.  Li didn't love it, but she wasn't a fan of any swing or bouncer.  My friends put their babies in it when they come over and their kids love it!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My son didn't like it either. Hoping our daughter does!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageLiz4444:

We have it.  Li didn't love it, but she wasn't a fan of any swing or bouncer.  My friends put their babies in it when they come over and their kids love it!

Agree with this.

Honestly, I'm so envious of babies that like contraptions. DD just wanted to be held and hated anything like a swing. The only thing she LOVED was the jumperoo.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I didn't have one bc my BFF did and she ended up returning it bc her son wasn't a fan. We found our babies enjoyed our cheap 40 vibrating/bouncing chairs more than our 175 swings/mamaroos. Go figure. Just keep your receipts and boxes bc ever baby will be different and you may want to return things that they won't use.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"