September 2011 Moms
Options

CDMoms - Training Pants

Ok, we got the potty out after the new year.  Right now it is a fixture in the bathroom and D kind of thinks it is a toy box for her bath toys.  Working on that.

Anyway we've been working this week just on the vocabulary of dirty or wet diapers.  I'm trying to get her to tell me when she is wet or poopy.  She is doing a great job!  I've thought that maybe I should order some CD pull ups.

I've seen the GRovia Choice trainer.  They look nice.  Since I'm a first time Mom I don't have any experience.  I'm trying to take the potty training slow and no means want to stress her out but I think they would be nice to have on hand a while.

Any recs on CD potty training items?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: CDMoms - Training Pants

• Options

I've been thinking about this too, but you are way ahead of us!

We use BG 4.0s and I would love something like this that allows me to use the diapers I already have as training pants:

https://www.cottonbabies.com/product_info.php?cPath=139&products_id=3111

Unfortunately, these are not made to fit normal flips or BGs, but only their training pants. So I'm thinking about making something like this myself. We'll see if that happens.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I have no experience with the trainers but the Grovia's I do have for regular CD's I don't particularly like. I like the Grovia shell with the disposable liners but I have the AIO and don't like how it washes. It is always very stiff.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was thinking about this the other day. I might see if I can sew some myself.Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"