TTC After a Loss

****Choo Choo Crazy Train****

I will be on and off today, but I wanted to make sure I posted :)

All aboard! 

This is the place to vent about your cycle, symptoms, MF, obsessive FF checking, 5DPO BFN's, and all things TTCAL that are driving you completely out of your mind!

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10:

CD and/or DPO:

Can I just ___________ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms:

Additional crazy here:

Hop on!   

image Noah Michael, born sleeping 9/29/12 at 19w 3d. We love you forever Little Man! image
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BFP: 2/4/13 EDD: 10/11/13
BabyFruit Ticker
Patiently waiting for Buggirl to join me!!
Beta #1 11dpo:89 Progesterone:38.9 Beta #2 18dpo:1940
HB seen at 6w HB 8w 5d 176bpm! Its a BOY!
grow rainbow grow!!!!
All Always Welcome!!

Re: ****Choo Choo Crazy Train****

• Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 1

CD and/or DPO: CD 27

Signs & Symptoms:  Vivid dreams every night, slightly tender breasts, no PMS signs

Additional crazy here:  I feel like I am ready to move on to the next cycle.  Even though there are no normal signs of AF showing up anytime soon, I don't think I am getting a BFP this cycle either.

• Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 4

CD and/or DPO: CD28/13 DPO

Can I just ___________ already?!?! Get AF and try again?

Signs & Symptoms: crampy, spotting, BFN...

Additional crazy here: my boobs need to stop hurting. they are ridiculous. i humor them during the 2ww in hopes that i might get a BFP but when it's pretty clear i'm not going to, they just need to stop.

Mr. & Mrs. B, Est. 10.23.2009
    m/c: 9/06/12
    LTB: 10/23/13
    Baby B 2.0 EDD: 3/15/16

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelindsayhilleary:
    Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 6

CD and/or DPO: CD 15

Can I just ____O_______ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: EWCM, increased drive

Additional crazy here: I haven't been charting for very long, but this is later than last month's O day already. Hopefully I'll get a +OPK soon. I'm testing 2-3x/day; I hope I don't miss the surge. Although we've definitely got it covered in the BD department. I'm just not sure how long I can keep the daily routine up.  

You're only a day past last month's O date, and O dates can shift quite a bit from cycle to cycle. I also think you'd be ok to give yourself (and DH!) a day off.  You don't want BD burnout ;-) I think a lot of ladies do EOD until they see a positive OPK, and then ED until they get CHs. That might be a good tactic to try next cycle!

• imageDesmond&MollyJones*:

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 1

Signs & Symptoms:  Vivid dreams every night, slightly tender breasts, no PMS signs

Additional crazy here:  I feel like I am ready to move on to the next cycle.  Even though there are no normal signs of AF showing up anytime soon, I don't think I am getting a BFP this cycle either.

Are you charting? Do you know when you O'd?

• Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 5

CD and/or DPO: CD13

Can I just _____have a baby______ already?!?! Please!!!??

Signs & Symptoms: I had some ewcm yesterday, which is awesome. Since my loss I haven't gotten much so hopefully my body is getting back to normal? I don't usually O until cd21, so I'm just using my cbefm (for the first month) and waiting for it to register high. It's made it a lot easier on me though, since I usually start using opk's (3x a day) on cd10- and now I'm not. Maybe the liiiiiiittle bit less stress I feel will help?

Additional crazy here: We're getting our house ready for an open house a week from Sunday, so my family have been coming over to help us get things ready. We haven't told anyone we're trying, and I have opk's, cbefm tests, thermometers, and preseed all over. It's been annoying to have to put it all away after I use it every morning! I usually just leave it all on my night stand or my vanity in the bathroom. I guess I can't complain since they're helping us! ha

I do have a question for any preseed users.. Do you use the applicator, and if you seemed to have a good amount of ewcm would you still use it?

Jillian Rose- born 8/26/12 at 24 weeks. "It broke my heart to lose you but you didn't go alone, for a part of me went with you, the day God took you home"
    I love you always, my beautiful girl.

Hysteroscopy 3/1/13 Dx: Unicornuate uterus

|| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation TrackeMy Ovulation Chart

BFP 3/18/13- Please be our Rainbow, we love you so much already.

6/4/13-Found out we're having a BOY!!

10/30/13-He's here!! Happy Birthday, Ryan! We love you so much! xo

Lilypie - (Bfmg)

• imageKatieintheCity:

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 4

Additional crazy here: my boobs need to stop hurting. they are ridiculous. i humor them during the 2ww in hopes that i might get a BFP but when it's pretty clear i'm not going to, they just need to stop.

Sorry for your bfn.:( Since my loss my boobs hurt so bad during the 2ww, and they never had before. It's pretty annoying.

Jillian Rose- born 8/26/12 at 24 weeks. "It broke my heart to lose you but you didn't go alone, for a part of me went with you, the day God took you home"

|| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation TrackeMy Ovulation Chart

Lilypie - (Bfmg)

• imageKatieintheCity:
    Signs amp; Symptoms: crampy, spotting, BFN...

Sorry for the BFN [HUGS]. I hope AF shows soon.

TTC Since 8/2011
    BFP #1 5/13/12 * EDD 1/24/13 * MC at 7 wks 4 days on 6/11/12
    BFP #2 5/13/13 * Current EDD 1/23/14

Baby N born 2/8/14

imageimage

Lilypie - (HD7B)

• imageKatieintheCity:
    imageDesmond&MollyJones*:

Are you charting? Do you know when you O'd?

I don't, yet.  We decided to just try without charting or temping for a few months, kind of like we did with our first two pregnancies.  It's our first cycle trying since our loss, so I'm trying not to worry about a thing.  My cycles are 28-30 days normally, except last month's, which was way short, I think because I was SO sick with the nasty crap that is going around.   Time will tell, this month.

• imagelindsayhilleary:

Additional crazy here: I haven't been charting for very long, but this is later than last month's O day already. Hopefully I'll get a +OPK soon. I'm testing 2-3x/day; I hope I don't miss the surge. Although we've definitely got it covered in the BD department. I'm just not sure how long I can keep the daily routine up.  

FX for a positive! you've got great CM! Have fun BDing

image Noah Michael, born sleeping 9/29/12 at 19w 3d. We love you forever Little Man! image
    BabyFruit Ticker
    grow rainbow grow!!!!
    All Always Welcome!!
  • imagemlal78:

CD and/or DPO: CD19

Can I just _____get apositve opk______ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: opks are allllmmossst positive, so close you could call them positive except that I have seen a true positive on these ones for the pst two cycles and this is not it.

Additional crazy here:  Nothing much else, I normally only POAOPK once a day but I did twice yesterday and will do twice today.  I don't know why I feel the need to have one so much this cycle, I am sticking to my bding and waiting for a temp shift.

FX for a +....I get what you mean, I don't know why it is important either, but I really love seeing the +opk! GL

BabyFruit Ticker
    grow rainbow grow!!!!
    All Always Welcome!!
  • imagelindsayhilleary:
    imagelolee465:

I do have a question for any preseed users.. Do you use the applicator, and if you seemed to have a good amount of ewcm would you still use it?

I have been using the applicator and filling it up to the 2 mark, even when I've got EWCM. That said, even if I've got EW, I don't often get a ton of it, so the preseed comes in handy and makes things a lot more comfortable. 

Thanks! I seem to be second guessing everything I do lately.

Lilypie - (Bfmg)

• imageDesmond&MollyJones*:

Why did you O? When are you planning on testing?

BabyFruit Ticker
    grow rainbow grow!!!!
    All Always Welcome!!
  • imageKatieintheCity:

I am sorry for the BFN :(

BabyFruit Ticker
    grow rainbow grow!!!!
    All Always Welcome!!
  • imagelolee465:

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 5

Signs & Symptoms: I had some ewcm yesterday, which is awesome. Since my loss I haven't gotten much so hopefully my body is getting back to normal? I don't usually O until cd21, so I'm just using my cbefm (for the first month) and waiting for it to register high. It's made it a lot easier on me though, since I usually start using opk's (3x a day) on cd10- and now I'm not. Maybe the liiiiiiittle bit less stress I feel will help?

Additional crazy here: We're getting our house ready for an open house a week from Sunday, so my family have been coming over to help us get things ready. We haven't told anyone we're trying, and I have opk's, cbefm tests, thermometers, and preseed all over. It's been annoying to have to put it all away after I use it every morning! I usually just leave it all on my night stand or my vanity in the bathroom. I guess I can't complain since they're helping us! ha

I also used the CBEFM this month for the first time and felt way less stress. I did still use a opk once a day when I tested with the CBEFM which helped to easy my stress as well, maybe you could try that?

As for the preseed, I only used it once, and I did not use the applicator...I also didn't get pg, so take my advice with a grain of salt.

GL!!

BabyFruit Ticker
    grow rainbow grow!!!!
    All Always Welcome!!
  • imageshanbp:

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 2, but now that we have to make a decision about whether to try this month or not

CD and/or DPO: CD1

Can I just _decide if I want to try this cycle__ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: just my period - which came on the exact day it was supposed to after my d&e. My husband thinks I am a freak for being so happy about AF!

Additional crazy here: I think we are emotionally ready (or as close as we're ever going to be) to TTC again, but if we got pregnant this month the timing wouldn't be great. But then I think if I'm going to have a 4th loss I'd like to just get it over with so we can figure out what the next step is and move on. Torn!

I was also excited to get my first cycle, so I understand that.

I am sorry you are torn with whether or not to try, I hope you and DH can come to a decision that you will both feel comfortable with.

BabyFruit Ticker
    grow rainbow grow!!!!
    All Always Welcome!!
  • imageGavinRonansMom:
    imagelolee465:

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 5

I also used the CBEFM this month for the first time and felt way less stress. I did still use a opk once a day when I tested with the CBEFM which helped to easy my stress as well, maybe you could try that?

As for the preseed, I only used it once, and I did not use the applicator...I also didn't get pg, so take my advice with a grain of salt.

GL!!

Thanks! I've tested with an opk once a day the last few days just to ease my mind a little bit, and I'll probably do it twice a day once I get to around CD18. Hopefully neither of us will have our cbefm get used to us, because FX we won't have to use it again.

I flip flop on the preseed. I know it's supposed to help, but part of me is worried about a small chance it could hurt. We used it last month, but just a little bit externally. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do yet, maybe I'll just wait and see how my CM is at the time.

Lilypie - (Bfmg)

• Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 4.5

CD and/or DPO: CD12

Can I just get a positive OPK already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: I've been spotting quite a bit lately. I never spotten between periods before my MC. I hate that I don't really know what is going on with my body right now because everything is all wonky after the MC!

Additional crazy here: Work is insane and I don't get paid enough to deal with all the crap my clients put on me. I know the stress isn't helpful to anything, but I am having a really tough time handling it.

Blessed Mama to the sweetest boy in the world (11/9/13), one angel baby, and two fur babies: Mattie Dog and Stanley Cat.
  • imageGavinRonansMom:
    imageDesmond&MollyJones*:

Why did you O? When are you planning on testing?

Maybe tomorrow morning, or maybe I'll just wait till AF shows.  She's due this weekend.  

• Level of crazy: 5

CD23/7DPO

Can I just stop thinking I've got "pregnancy signs" already?!?

Signs & Symptoms: creamy cm, fatigue, and "nausea"  (putting it in quotes because I am sure it's either all in my head or from my slight post nasal drip most likely from allergies)

Additional Crazy:  So I've got the VIP feature temporarily on FF and the Pregnancy Monitor is the devil!!!!  Especially the  early pregnancy signs points!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageannatta79:

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 4.5

CD and/or DPO: CD12

Can I just get a positive OPK already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: I've been spotting quite a bit lately. I never spotten between periods before my MC. I hate that I don't really know what is going on with my body right now because everything is all wonky after the MC!

Additional crazy here: Work is insane and I don't get paid enough to deal with all the crap my clients put on me. I know the stress isn't helpful to anything, but I am having a really tough time handling it.

I am sorry your cycle is wonky! FX you get a + soon

BabyFruit Ticker
    grow rainbow grow!!!!
    All Always Welcome!!
  • imagelindsayhilleary:
    imageGavinRonansMom:
    imagelindsayhilleary:

FX for a positive! you've got great CM! Have fun BDing

Just tested and got a +! Your crossed fingers must have done the trick :) 

yeah! hopefully today or tomorrow is your day!

BabyFruit Ticker
    grow rainbow grow!!!!
    All Always Welcome!!
  • imagebelle4304:

Level of crazy: 5

CD23/7DPO

Can I just stop thinking I've got "pregnancy signs" already?!?

Signs & Symptoms: creamy cm, fatigue, and "nausea"  (putting it in quotes because I am sure it's either all in my head or from my slight post nasal drip most likely from allergies)

Additional Crazy:  So I've got the VIP feature temporarily on FF and the Pregnancy Monitor is the devil!!!!  Especially the  early pregnancy signs points!

yeah that pregnancy monitor is amazing at flucking with your mind. After the first month I stopped using any of the "extra" sign features after the first month. I only track external CM. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    grow rainbow grow!!!!
    All Always Welcome!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"