Stay at Home Moms
Options

Weekly Weigh-In

How did it go this week, ladies?!

I was pretty proud of myself, especially since I know I ate a bunch of junk.  But with the nice weather, I went out for some really long walks, so I guess that did the trick!

Height:  5'8'' 

Starting weight: 208.2

Current weight:  194.4

This week's loss: 2.6

Total loss: 13.8 

I'm so psyched!  I'm almost to my first milestone of 15 pounds.  At that weight, I will be back to what I was when I got married!  Then 15 pounds on top of that and I'll be the last weight that I remember feeling really good about myself.  Also - I went back to the school where I used to teach yesterday, and several people commented that they could tell I had lost weight.  What a good feeling!

Hope everyone had a great week! 

Re: Weekly Weigh-In

• Options

Height:  5'3'' 

Starting weight: 178.0

Current weight:  173.0

This week's loss: 5lbs

Total loss: 5lbs

So, my weight tracking is from last week, my weigh in days are Saturdays.  I'm excited because I found what seems to be working for my body, and the exercise too. I'm off to the gym in 1.5hours, and although I am exhausted, seeing results on the scale is better than any other motivation.  I know the 5lbs loss this week was mostly water weight, I'm also weighing myself through the week and still seeing losses.  However since there are fluctuations on a daily basis, there isn't anything "official" until Saturdays weigh in.

photo notebook.jpg 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I am officially refusing to partake.
    Yesterday, I stepped on the scale and I was the same as I was last week.
    Today, I stepped on the scale and it was 0.8 heavier.

Seriously, last week it went up 1/2 a pound.
    I need to track what I eat because obviously eating whatever does not work even if I have ran over 100 miles this month already.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

This week wasn't great.  I haven't exercised since last week, and we had DD's bday party so I was eating all those goodies! Embarrassed I'm going to get back into exercising today.

Height: 5'5"

Starting weight: 160

Current weight:  158

This week's loss: +1

Total loss: 2

• Options
    Height: 5'2
    Starting weight: 205
    Last week's weight: 192.2
    Current weight: 190.4
    This week's loss: 1.8
    Total loss: 14.8

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    Height: 5'2"

Starting weight: 138lbs pre pregnancy

Current weight:  127.2lbs

This week's loss: 0.5

Total loss: 10.8lbs

I was just doing one Mommy and Me Fit class a week, I added in a yoga class and am always working on eating well. I'm glad to see any different, even 0.5lbs!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

AF came yesterday so I'm hoping that is what has led to my GAIN this week!

Today - 163

Highest Weight - 177.2

Total Loss - 14.2

Goal Weight - 150 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

Height: 5'2"

Starting Weight: 135lbs.

Current Weight: 133lbs.

This weeks loss: .5 lbs.

Total Loss: 2lbs.

Goal: Be at 125lbs. by 6/10/13

Well I at least saw a loss, even if it is only .5 lbs. I wish I could take credit for this, but sadly no. I got hit by a bad sinus infection that gave me the worst case of tonsilitus I have had in years. For 4 days straight I couldn't eat anything buy applesauce, yogurt, icecream and chicken soap. It felt like I was swallowing glass. So I drank Protein shake smoothies for meals and drank about a gallon of tea with honey a day. I am finally back on normal foods today, so I am not expecting much loss for next week. Just have to keep on pushing. I do have a double header tomorrow night at softball, that will give me about a 500 calorie burn since I will be running around for 3 hours straight.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Height:  5'5

Starting weight: 171

Current weight:  168

This week's loss: 2

Total loss: 4

Goal: 155 

I attribute my main weight loss this past few weeks is because the whole family has been sick and hasn't really eaten a whole lot. But I will take it any way I can get it! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageArnegard:

I am officially refusing to partake.
    Yesterday, I stepped on the scale and I was the same as I was last week.
    Today, I stepped on the scale and it was 0.8 heavier.

Seriously, last week it went up 1/2 a pound.
    I need to track what I eat because obviously eating whatever does not work even if I have ran over 100 miles this month already.

Nooooo, you can't give up!  You've been a major motivator!  You can do this!  Weight varies day to day, I'm sure you will lose next week!  Hang in there! 

• Options
    Height: 5'0"
    Starting weight: 161
    Current weight: 155
    This week's loss: .6
    Total loss: 6
    Goal: 130

I started training for a sprint triathlon that I signed up for on July 13th. This has been a major motivator for me this week and has kicked up my exercise.

• Options

Height:  5'5"

Starting weight: 166

Current weight:  155

This week's loss: 11

Total loss: 11

Im so excited to join in on this to get me loosing weight. I just had ds2 a week ago (sadly only lost 11 pounds) but I have to weight 8 weeks to work out but I will be joining in if I can :) 

i have been horrible at eating this week and I'm nursing so I'm so hungry which isn't helping. Hope next week the cupcakes will be gone and I can start choosing healthy options.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"