Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Thursday GTKY

What is your favourite book?

What about it makes it your favourite?

What are you currently reading, if anything?

What kind of books do you usually read?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Thursday GTKY

• Options

What is your favourite book? Persuasion by Jane Austen

What about it makes it your favourite? Loke the character development, and I feel like the main character and I are very similar.

What are you currently reading, if anything? One Thousand Gifts and I Will Carry You as well as listening to The Hobbit again (my long commute allows me to listen to a lot of books as well.)

What kind of books do you usually read? Love historical dramas and historical fiction.

Lilypie - (qptF)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    "Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Options
    What is your favourite book? I don't really have a favorite book...I know that's probably weird, but I like so many books that I could never pick just one.

What about it makes it your favourite?

What are you currently reading, if anything? Nothing right now, but I want to start A Casual Vacancy [J.K. Rowling] and find a couple of other books to get started.

What kind of books do you usually read? I love mystery and historical novels. I'm also a little bit into the smutty romance novels. :P
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What is your favorite book? The Host (Stephanie Meyer) or The Passage (Justin Cronin)

What about it makes it your favorite? I just like the stories, the development of plots and the suspense.

What are you currently reading, if anything? Promise Not to Tell (Jennifer McMahon)

What kind of books do you usually read? I like suspense, true crime, mystery, thrillers, anything with a good story line that keeps me turning the pages.
  • Options
    What is your favourite book? the girl who loved tom gordon by stephen king

What about it makes it your favourite? it's about survival and believing in a higher power

What are you currently reading, if anything? empty cradle, broken heart

What kind of books do you usually read? I read alot of stephen king, john grisham, and vc andrews. I also like true crime
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    What is your favourite book? I'm not sure I could pick a favorite.

What about it makes it your favourite? I like a book that can capture my attention quickly.

What are you currently reading, if anything? TCOYF I need to get a new fun book.

What kind of books do you usually read? I like suspense/romantic thriller books (basically lifetime movies)

Jillian Rose- born 8/26/12 at 24 weeks. "It broke my heart to lose you but you didn't go alone, for a part of me went with you, the day God took you home"
    I love you always, my beautiful girl.

Hysteroscopy 3/1/13 Dx: Unicornuate uterus

|| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation TrackeMy Ovulation Chart

BFP 3/18/13- Please be our Rainbow, we love you so much already.

6/4/13-Found out we're having a BOY!!

10/30/13-He's here!! Happy Birthday, Ryan! We love you so much! xo

Lilypie - (Bfmg)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"