Late Term and Child Loss

PgAL CheckIn

Hello Ladies,

Welcome to Thursday PGAL CheckIn!

I hope I find you all well and positive this week! If you have any questions you would like answered, please don't be shy! You can also ask the PAL ladies. Bake, little buns, bake! :

How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week?

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones?

QOTW: How supportive has your SO been during this pregnancy?

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: PgAL CheckIn

• How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week?

15 weeks 6 days.  Baby's an orange this week.

Appointment with my OB on Tuesday and an appointment with my high risk doc on Wednesday.  It's been a month since I saw my OB and I'm SOOO stressed out about it.  I have no reason to think anything is wrong, but I'm just constantly praying that baby is ok.

DH has been great this time!  With my first pregnancy, he totally didn't get the hormones and emotions and physical exhaustion that comes with pregnancy.  But he's handling this one like a pro... crazy PgAL emotions and all!

Waiting to get some good kicks.  I've had a flutter here and there, but I want to feel some real action in there!  Baby Gary was a real mover, so I'm hoping for the same with this LO.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

35 weeks 4 days and I think I'm a honeydew

I'm am onto my weekly appointments now, so I will see my doctor every week until I deliver. Avery's birthday is coming up in about two more weeks, and the anticipation of that has been kind of stressful. 

He has been great.  Sometimes I think he forgets about my physical limitations (ie: staying out until 2:00 is not as easy as it used to be) but he is always willing to listen when I remind him. I really lucked out in the husband department and I know he is going to be an awesome dad to Blake. 

I have a chain in my classroom counting down the days until my  maternity leave, and I am down to 13 days (with a possible snow day tomorrow-so maybe 12!). I am so ready to have some time off work. This year is really taking a toll on me!

My angel Avery- 2/16/12, My rainbow Blake= 3/4/13, Joyfully awaiting #3 5/11/15
  • Loading the player...
    Five weeks, 3 days.  I think an Appleseed!

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones? My next appointment is in two weeks. Right now I'm waiting on results of all my blood work.   
    QOTW: How supportive has your SO been during this pregnancy? He is very supportive, but worried.  He thinks that since I still cry over Ava that I'm not ready, but I've explained to him that I will always cry for Ava and it is ok to cry for her while I'm pregnant.   

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?nThis week I've been home sick and I had a fever on Wednesday evening so of course I'm worried about the fever effecting the baby this early on.  I've kept it down with fluids and Tylenol so my doc told me not to worry unless it stays above 101 for a long period of time.  It only spiked to 101.3 once, so hopefully baby is ok.  Also this week, Ava's headstone is finally in place and I really don't like the way it came out.  I'm working with the memorial stone place to fix it and I wish I wasn't in such a fog when we went through the motions of picking it out.   I also think the level of customer service that the stone place provides is horrible.  I really don't like the guy at all.  I miss my Ava, I wish I wasn't worrying about her stone or about whether or not my fever is hurting this new baby, because she is supposed to be here.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 - 11/27/09 EDD 8/5/10, DS1 arrived 7/24/10 via emergency c-section.

BFP#2 - 6/18/12 EDD 2/23/13, sweet baby girl born sleeping on 10/4/12 at 19 weeks, 3 days.

BFP #3 - 1/18/13 EDD 10/1/13, natural mc on 2/2/13 at 5 weeks, 4 days.

BFP #4 - 8/29/13 EDD 5/12/14, our sweet rainbow, DS2 born 4/29/14 via c-section

I am 32 weeks 6 days, so a durian fruit according to the bump.  What the heck is that?!  I did have a growth scan on Monday and Ada was measuring 4 lbs 11 oz then.  Since we are concerned about her coming earlier, I've been really wanting her to be on the bigger side so I was happy with that estimate (though of course I know these things can be totally off.)

I am now having an NST every week, so another one on Monday.  And 34 weeks is a big milestone for us since at that point my hospital won't try to stop PTL anymore--we're almost there!

She was totally supportive the first pregnancy, so not really much of a change.  She is more overprotective this time.  Sometimes something really trivial happens, like I start coughing because something I was eating/drinking went down the wrong tube and in a panicked tone she asks "are you okay?!"  She also asks constantly when I get up to pee at night "are you alright?"  (Luckily she sleeps through most of my getting up to pee since it's now like 4 times a night.)

Mostly  I can't believe we have gotten this far in this pregnancy and that we will almost for sure actually be bringing this baby home.  (Of course, I still have lots of freak outs where I am concerned Ada has died inside me if I don't feel her move.  It's just so hard to believe this could actually work out this time.

BFP #1 9/21/11. EDD 6/4/12.  Twins discovered at 8 weeks. Twin B lost at 14 weeks due to megacystis.  Alice Joe born and lost 1/5/12 at 18.5 weeks due to pre-term labor.

BFP #2 7/11/12.  EDD 3/23/13.  Ada Alice born 3/20/13.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"