Stay at Home Moms
Options

Anyone want to come to ND tonight?

The actual temp right now is -7 with a windchill of -22.  It is supposed to hit a low of -45 to -50 overnight with windchill.  The HIGH actual temp for tomorrow is -7.

Awesome.

Anyone want to come over for a playdate?
What is your weather like?

Re: Anyone want to come to ND tonight?

• Options
    Wow!! Too cold for me!!! It's like 48 degrees here right now and was warmer than that during the day.
  • Options
    Ugh, no thanks.  It was in the 50s today, with near record highs.  The next couple days are supposed to be in the teens with winter storm warnings from tonight through Saturday.  We have had crazy weather changes in the last week.  
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm in MN.  It's 12 degrees out right now.   It's suppose to warm up here this weekend to in the 20's.   I hate it when the windchill is that bad and the kids can't get outside.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

No thanks! That is way too cold for me.

Our weather here is crazy. We had freezing rain and ice on Friday, temps in the 40s for the weekend, yesterday was near 70 and sunny, today we have flooding and temps in the 50s. Tomorrow and Friday our highs will be in the upper 20s. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh my gosh that is cold! Right now it is 64 degrees and it is storming. Flash floods, super high winds, and TONS of rain!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageDiapers&Wipes:
    imageariel06:
    I'm in MN. nbsp;It's 12 degrees out right now. nbsp; It's suppose to warm up here this weekend to in the 20's. nbsp; I hate it when the windchill is that bad and the kids can't get outside.
    I'm in MN too. We had crazy cold weather like that last week.

We had a couple days of it last week too!!!

• Options
    We live in ND too, so sick of this weather and the gloomy days! Can't wait for spring to play outside with DD! Being from MN/ND though, I do find beauty in winter also!
    Married: 9-25-09
    BFP #1: 8-24-11 MMC: 8 weeks 6 days D&C
    BFP #2: 12-9-11 Beautiful DD Born: 8-19-12
    BFP #3: 8-22-13 Chemical Pregnancy: 4 weeks
    BFP #4: 1-1-14 Praying Daily for H&H 9 Months
    ~Always Remembering our Angel Babies~

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yesterday and today were both really nice out. Like high 50's and heavy. This evening it poured and was gloomy all day. The temperature has been dropping all day and is 35 degrees right now. Tomorrow I think the high is only 20. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ANGELS ARE GIVEN WINGS AND TAKEN BACK TOO SOON --- We love and miss you soo much Kacie Rae --- 9/11/10 --- born sleeping at 29wks2d
  • Options

Haha! Yay ND!

This is seriously cold. I did actually invite someone over for a play date today with the lovely windchill of -35 during the day. I may tell her she doesn't have to come if she doesn't want to. At least its going to warm up again to 20 on Friday. That will feel so warm! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagecaybeh:

Haha! Yay ND!

This is seriously cold. I did actually invite someone over for a play date today with the lovely windchill of -35 during the day. I may tell her she doesn't have to come if she doesn't want to. At least its going to warm up again to 20 on Friday. That will feel so warm! 

I know.  It feels lame to be excited about a 20 degree day!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"