Natural Birth
Options

Natural after C-Section

My first pregnancy i had twins, due to the complications i had an emergency C-Section. This pregnancy I'm still hoping to deliver my baby natural, but i understand there are some risk. have any of you had a C-section and want to go Natural, or know of any one who has? whats there story?

Maybe if i heard a few stories it could help persuade me. along with lots of prayer.

Thank you.

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Natural after C-Section

• Options
    I had a csection with my first after a natural labour and three hours of pushing. I had a hbac with a lightning fast and uncomplicated labour.

Good luck with your decision.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    A repeat csection or a VBAC both carry about the same amount of risk. though the risks are different with each. There's about a .5 chance if uterine rupture with VBAC.

I had a csection with my first after pushing for 4 hours. I had a successful med free birth with DS2. ain terms if recovery and my mental health, the VBAC was much easier for me. hth, and check out the VBAC board in here, too.
    DS1 - Feb 2008

DS2 - Oct 2010 (my VBAC baby!)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm planning a natural hospital vbac this time. You may want to check out the vbac board, it's full of good info. 
  • Options
    VBACs are quite safe under certain conditions, such as adequate child spacing. There is a great organization called ICAN - International Cesarean Awareness Network. Definitely check and see if there is one near you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"