September 2011 Moms
Options

s/o wine...lovers enter

If you are a wine lover what is your favorite kind?

Right now I am in a Champagne, Malbec (from Argentina), and Pinot Noir... Yum

There is a killer red (not sure what type) called Evodia.. it is soooo good and affordable!

This Jim Barry Red is awesome too

If you like Chardonnay, can you suggest one I should try? I am getting sick of the Kendall Jackson and Clos Du Bois.

Ohhh I know it is super cheap.. but the Cupcake, Angel Food Cake is crisp-sweet white wine that is really good. I had it at a party last weekend and fell in love!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: s/o wine...lovers enter

• Options
    I'm lame and really only like white wine. I loooove Reisling.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    I'm a white wine drinker mostly Sauvignon blanc, Riesling, greuner vetliner spelling? but if faced with reds I'd take a good Pinot noir
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagebecasmeca:
    If you are a wine lover what is your favorite kind?_______________________Right nownbsp;I am in a Champagne, Malbec from Argentina, and Pinot Noir... YumThere is a killer rednbsp;not sure whatnbsp;type called Evodia.. it is soooo good and affordable! This Jim Barry Red is awesome tooIf you like Chardonnay, can you suggest one I should try? I am getting sick of the Kendall Jackson and Clos Du Bois. Ohhh I know it is super cheap.. but the Cupcake, Angel Food Cake is crispsweet white wine that is really good. I had it at a party last weekend and fell in love!

I like Kim Crawford un oaked Chardonnay it's pretty reasonable. I'm not a big Chardonnay drinker but that one I like
  • Options

imagebluejetta:
    imagebecasmeca:
    If you are a wine lover what is your favorite kind?_______________________Right nownbsp;I am in a Champagne, Malbec from Argentina, and Pinot Noir... YumThere is a killer rednbsp;not sure whatnbsp;type called Evodia.. it is soooo good and affordable! This Jim Barry Red is awesome tooIf you like Chardonnay, can you suggest one I should try? I am getting sick of the Kendall Jackson and Clos Du Bois. Ohhh I know it is super cheap.. but the Cupcake, Angel Food Cake is crispsweet white wine that is really good. I had it at a party last weekend and fell in love!
    I like Kim Crawford un oaked Chardonnay it's pretty reasonable. I'm not a big Chardonnay drinker but that one I like

oohhh I am going to have my H pick this Kim you speak of up tonight!

I LOVE LOVE oakey Chardonnay! it is my kryptonite!!

• Options

imageluvmyducks:

Not lame at all!! I wish I could get into the sweet wines. Do you like Gewurztraminer? It is a great summer wine, for say july 2013?

• Options
    imagebecasmeca:

imagebluejetta:
    imagebecasmeca:

oohhh I am going to have my H pick this Kim you speak of up tonight!

I LOVE LOVE oakey Chardonnay! it is my kryptonite!!

I think the brand has oaked and in oaked. I don't like the oaked so def check the labels.
  • Options
    I love a good Cotes Du Rhone.Smile

ETA: Last night I had a cheap one called Belleruche and it wasn't bad. Good enough for the price.
  • Options
    For reds my favorite is Zinfandel. The Four Vines Old Vines one is great and not too expensive. For white I like Sauvignon blanc, especially something like Nobilo or Whitehaven. I also like a good rose, but I'm partial to the winery we were members at in california and haven't come across a good cheap one yet. And oakey Chardonnay? Blech!
    *S15 Siggy January Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance*
    justin timberlake omeletteville gif

• Options
    I use to be a wine buyer for an importer but most of the time I worked there I was pregnant or nursing so I didn't get to enjoy the inventory enough!

I love a good German riesling. Clean slate gets rave reviews and only about 10 bucks a bottle.

My favorite red is Barbera d asti from Italy. Most people aren't familiar with that grape but it goes down much smoother then most reds for me.
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I love Malbec!  Also Mascato, and sweet red.

ETA and also Riesling!  I miss wine! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby BROTHER is on the way! ~ EDD 6/12/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I don't really like white wine, so no help at all for the chardonnay stuff.

My favorite reds are tempranillo, zinfandel, or cab.  I'm having me some cab sauv right now and it is delicious!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am a cab girl! I love Joel Gott, Cupcake, Liberty School, Avalon ... I could go on and on! My favorite cheap wine is Rex Goliath. 
  • Options
    My new love is Moscato.  I'm a big fan of sweeter whites.  Plus, it's cheap, which means more for me :)
  • Options
    Another Reisling lover here.  If you're looking for a new white wine, my current favorite is Conundrum.  It's a blend of soemthing, I don't know what, but it's delicious--and you can buy it by the case at Costco!
  • Options

I'm a red girl!  Malbecs and zins are my favorite followed by Cab.  I'll take a pinot noir if that's my only option but rarely do I choose it.

I take no wine over white wine.  White wine makes me crazy cakes. 

• Options
    imagebecasmeca:

imageluvmyducks:

Not lame at all!! I wish I could get into the sweet wines. Do you like Gewurztraminer? It is a great summer wine, for say july 2013?

Both types of wine are delicious (I'm a white wine lover myself).  Totally look forward to that summer wine in July!  ;-)

• Options
    imagebets2011:
    Another Reisling lover here.nbsp; If you're looking for a new white wine, my current favorite is Conundrum.nbsp; It's a blend of soemthing, I don't know what, but it's deliciousand you can buy it by the case at Costco!

My old company use to have Conundrum. Its very popular and very good! White blend of several grapes. Thanks for the reminder I think I'm calling them to get some
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"