Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Target clearance summer highlands crib, walkers, rnp all 50 percent off

My local target has the summer infant highland crib on clearance for less 100 dollars. I also saw rnp, walkers, graco stroller, fp spacesaver highchair, lots of cloths and stuff. I also got the city micro for 75 percent off.

What good clearance items have you seen? I am amazed that its not all gone.

Re: Target clearance summer highlands crib, walkers, rnp all 50 percent off

• Options
    I was just at Target this morning and there was NOTHING on clearance.  (at least at the 50-75% off range)  It was very disappointing. 

DD's Food Allergies: Peanuts and Rice, Outgrown Dairy!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

8/09 Dx PCOS & Hashimoto's
    BFP #2 12/13/11. Missed M/C at 11w5d, measured 8w6d. D&C 2/1/12
    Never in my arms, but always in my heart.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

imageklyann:
    I was just at Target this morning and there was NOTHING on clearance.  (at least at the 50-75% off range)  It was very disappointing. 

Mine doesn't have anything on clearance either. I'm really starting to hate the baby department at my Target. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Does anyone know if there is a Target on LongIsland or if even the one on Staten Island has this clearance.  I went to two on Long Island and there was nothing on Sale.  Very Disappointing!
  • Options
    imageklyann:
    I was just at Target this morning and there was NOTHING on clearance.nbsp; at least at the 5075 off rangenbsp; It was very disappointing.nbsp;

This things were marked down a few dollars here and there, but nothing that I was too excited about or couldn't resist. It was a bummer after hearing about all the great deals people have been finding.
  • Options

imagestephaniehicks1106:
    imageklyann:
    I was just at Target this morning and there was NOTHING on clearance.nbsp; at least at the 5075 off rangenbsp; It was very disappointing.nbsp;
    This things were marked down a few dollars here and there, but nothing that I was too excited about or couldn't resist. It was a bummer after hearing about all the great deals people have been finding.

me too!  Wah! 

BabyFetus Ticker; Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I scored an Exersaucer for $17, a travel swing for $35 and a Sit n Stand for $89!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"