August 2011 Moms
Options

My boobs are out of control

Seriously.

Before my first pregnancy, they were a 36DD.  So, big, relative to the fact that I'm average sized all around.

They were huge by the time DD was born.  I was measured for nursing bras when I was about 8 months pregnant and ended up in a 42E.  And even that didn't fit right after she was born, that size bra was too small until she was 4-6 weeks old. 

I'm only five months along now, and I got measured at Motherhood Maternity this morning since my bras are getting tight.  The girl nervously informed me that I'm between a 38E and 38F, and she was sorry, but they don't carry that size in the store.  I assured her it was fine, it was too early to buy anything right now since I still have a while to go.

:::sigh:::  I'm going to probably have to order some online and spend an arm and a leg. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: My boobs are out of control

• Options
    Sorry about your big bewbies. Maybe they won't grow anymore. There's always a chance.

Have you thought about reduction surgery once you're done having kids?

If you want to chat about it you can email me at rwestheimer at gmail dot com.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My 38DD was too small for me when I put it on today. I am worried that I am going to explode with boobies this time around.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry about the boobage.  I'm not quite in your league but I do know what it's like to have boobs that seem more like wild stallions than lovely lady lumps.  I was a modest 34B before my first pregnancy and now my 36D cups almost runneth over.  They will, in fact, after Baby Boy makes his appearance.  I'm like an out of control dairy cow when I lactate.  It's a little ridiculous.

// I love you too. //

• Options

Can I still motorboat you?

All kidding aside, that really sucks. I hope they maybe stop growing earlier than last time. Good luck.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm pretty well stacked myself and my last pregnancy made me feel like a freak. I hit the Es too but they are all the way down to 40DD now, so there is hope that they'll shrink. Do you have a Intamacy Bra Fit Stylist near you? I know boutiques are pricey but finding the right bra fit makes such a huge difference.
  • Options
    My boobs are constantly popping out of my bras. I've gone up about four cup sizes. I refuse to buy anymore bras!! They just need to stop!
  • Options
    The grass is always greener on the other side, LOL. All I kept thinking while reading this was, 'That sucks her bewbs are a size she doesn't care for but MAN I WISH I HAD SOME BEWBS!'
    imageimage
  • Options
    imageKimbus22:

Bleh I'm sorry.  I'm a 40DDD not pregnant so I get your pain.  Luckily my milk never came in (I wasn't allowed to BF anyway so it's not like I needed it!)  I'm sure if it had, I'd have given up and pushed them around in a wheelbarrow with Joey laying on top of them.

I gave up by my second trimester and just rocked a uniboob with giant sports bras.

Me, after reading this:

// I love you too. //

• Options
    imageNativeFloridian:
    imageKimbus22:

Bleh I'm sorry.  I'm a 40DDD not pregnant so I get your pain.  Luckily my milk never came in (I wasn't allowed to BF anyway so it's not like I needed it!)  I'm sure if it had, I'd have given up and pushed them around in a wheelbarrow with Joey laying on top of them.

I gave up by my second trimester and just rocked a uniboob with giant sports bras.

Me, after reading this:

You and me both, sister. You and me both. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

LOL @ Kimbus!!!!!! I'm def gonna need a wheelbarrow, these puppies are hanging loooooowww these days!

Rachey, I've definitely considered some type of surgery after I'm done having kids.  They were in decent shape (despite the size) before my first pregnancy, but now they're just a mess from BFing and getting stretched out, etc.  It actually took me a while to really look pregnant, because they were still sticking out further than my stomach for so long!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Holy teets!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"