October 2011 Moms
Options

Speaking of swimsuits

Do you ladies have any recommendations for a maternity swim suit? I didn't worry about it when I was pregnant with DS since I worked full time through the summer, and there aren't many beaches or nice lakes around us. This summer will be different though. We bought a boat last year, I'm a SAHM with a lot more time for us to vacation, and I'm due in August. I'm looking for a 1 piece with good chest support that isn't ridiculously expensive since this baby is probably our last and it won't be worn after this year.

Re: Speaking of swimsuits

• Options
    I am going to wath this post for recs for the next time I am pregnant in the summer. When I was pregnant with Gator, I still went on our boat in a bikini and board shorts, because I got to the point where I didn't give a hoot about what people thought and we mostly boat with close friends and family if I was on the shore, I mostly wore a Long and Lean tank top over it, but then if I went swimming or was away from strangers on the lake....I was in the bikini top and board shorts.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Options
    Check out Old Navy- they're reasonably priced.  They don't have a lot online right now, but it's not in season.  Otherwise, I think I bought mine from Motherhood. I think it was around $35.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just bought a maternity tankini top and paired with with my regular bikini bottoms.  I felt that a one piece swimsuits would be hard to get on PG plus I had to pee a gazillion times, despite what Liz thinks I don't pee in the pool.
    siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • Options

I didn't buy a maternity swimsuit because I felt like they all were soooo long.

I bought a larger size top in a two piece with side ruching.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I got mine from marshalls. It was a black and white like cow markings ...it suited me well

• Options
    I bought a tankini that was many sizes too big then I took in the sides from the top of my belly up so it would fit in the bewbies too. I could still wear it all the way up to 4 days before delivery when I stopped going to the pool.
    image"width="200px"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I bought a maternity tankini from motherhood and one from target.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I hadn't thought about the having to pee all the time, so I'll start looking for a nice maternity tankini top that I can pair with some shorts or bottoms.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"