October 2012 Moms

Where to put LO when he/she not sleeping?

DS still enjoys his activity gym, and is fine in the swing.  But I think he's going to get tired of them sooner or later.  

What will be the next kind of baby gear to put DS in?  I'm thinking a jumperoo but he can't be in it for too long, right?  What else would work, an exersaucer? (but I don't want to have both jumperoo and exersaucer... not enough space).  DS likes to sit up and look around.  Right now I prop him up on the sofa with a pillow when I'm with him, but he keeps sliding down on his butt or fall down on his side like humpty dumpty. 

TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Where to put LO when he/she not sleeping?

• We have an exersaucer and once dd sits up, I'll just put a blanket down with toys. DS loved that

From our WDW vacation- June 3, 2014

DS- Wesley- March 14, 2010
    DD- Norah- September 27, 2012

• we also have an exersaucer. DD1 loved it. we would prop her when she was still learning to sit using a blanket . She loved that thing so much when that when she was about 2 years old I had to hide it from her because she still wanted to sit in it and play with the toys, when she was clearly too big for it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Another vote for exersaucer.  J loves his.  He'll happily spend upwards of 30-45 minutes in it and has just started to learn how to spin around to get at all the toys. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • R still uses his playmat, but also loves his jumperoo.  He also LOVES walks and I need to lose weight, so we do at least one walk a day.  I use his naps as my productive time and am normally with him during play time.  He also will sometimes sit in his bouncy and watch me cook, or I will wear him if I'm doing housecleaning.  I think soon he might be into toys enough to play with them by himself, but not yet.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• LO has both the exersaucer and the jumperoo and he loves them both. The exersaucer is more mobile than the jumperoo so we're able to move that one from room to room when we need to. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
      Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"