C-sections

Pain returning 4w PP

I am 4 weeks PP and my internal incision pain is back. For the last week I was pretty much feeling normal and back to my old self, but then yesterday I started to feel some internal pain, where I imagine my incision to be on the inside. Has anyone else experienced this? I am thinking maybe it is just my nerves "waking up" in that part of my belly??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pain returning 4w PP

• I think that it could maybe be your body being more sore from doing more?  Have you been doing more since you've been feeling better?  Some light lifting/house work?  If so, you could be having some pain because of working your muscles again....
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• You could have over done it a bit. Pain means you need to rest. Once you feel good again its so easy to do too much at once!

If it keeps getting worse and worse and you have been resting I would call into your OB. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I thought I was good to go at 5wks pp, so I did a light workout. Yea, I had to take a percoset :/
  • I agree with PPs.  I was 5 weeks post c/s when I started to feel pain and bleed again.  I realized I was probably overdoing it because I was feeling normal again.  So I rested more and took it easy for a few days and the pain and bleeding subsided.
  • Thanks ladies!! That is what i was guessing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"