Indiana Babies

OBGYN and Hospital Recommendations

Hi Everyone!

Does anyone have experience with Castleton OBGYN and/or Community North Hospital for delivery? We just found out we're having baby #2 and we're moving to the Fishers/Fortville area in just three weeks. I got some great advice from a previous post and was wondering if anyone had experience with these particular options?

Thanks!

Re: OBGYN and Hospital Recommendations

• I work at CHN and have seen a few patients on the maternity floor for mental health reasons. They have a great group of nurses, an all new computer system that is state of the art for tracking by both you OB office and the hospital. The only thing I dont care for are the labor recovery suits but that is a prefrence. At CHN you deliver in the same room you stay in the whole time. I just dont care for visitors coming into a room that looks more of a delivery room then a comfy room. I had LO at Methodist and you were moved to a recovery room where your spouse is next to you bed on the couch and baby is in arms reach of both of you. Chairs for visitors right there. Just felt better to me.
    2nd EDD 02/01/13 - MC 5 1/2 weeks 6/5/12. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've heard good things about Community, also. We delivered at IU North off of Meridian in Carmel. (Then it was Clarian North) I loved it. We lived off of Allisonville and it only took about 12-15 minutes to get there on 465. My OBGYN was Women's Health Alliance, located in the same hospital. They were great! A main reason we also chose it was because Riley Children's Hospital is also in the same building! (just in case) The rooms were perfect, it is a generally quiet hospital and it was such a great experience. We now live over an hour away and honestly considered driving back and forth, just so we could deliver there again.
    ~Proud,happy wife to 'B'~ ~Blessed,lucky mommy to 'S'~ ~Thrilled to be Expecting #2 July 28 '13!~
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi!

My OBGYN is Dr. Stuhldreher at Clearvista Women's Health in Community North.  She is amazing and I absolutely LOVE her.  She's been my GYN for over 10 years and I'm now expecting my first baby.  

She is very gentle and compassionate (I suffered a MC in Sept.) and gives you lots of her time during appointments, you don't feel rushed out the door.  I can't say enough good things about her!

Good luck!  Smile

Debs
  • imageNewHoosierMomma:
    Hi Everyone!Does anyone have experience with Castleton OBGYN and/or Community North Hospital for delivery? We just found out we're having baby 2 and we're moving to the Fishers/Fortville area in just three weeks. I got some great advice from a previous post and was wondering if anyone had experience with these particular options?nbsp;Thanks!

I 100 recommend community north! Amazing Hosptial. You can do a virtual tour online! Dr Kevin Henderzah is my dr! I love him!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"