Thanks for all of your GL and well wishes -- I've reread them multiple times and will undoubtedly continue to do so throughout this 2WW. And a big thank you to those of you who weighed in on my decision about how many embryos to transfer. As it turns out, the decision was made easier by ET because one of the embryos had arrested by then. All things considered, my RE had decided by then that he preferred to transfer 3 -- DH and I had already decided to push for 3, based on personal preference and SART guidelines. So, I now have more embies on-board than ever before and certainly more than I ever would have imagined...good stuff! FX that 1 or 2 of them will implant and stick around for the long haul!
We've got 1 8-cell and 2 9-cell; I can't remember all the grading specifics, but I think 2 are 'good' and 1 is 'fair.'
At my last clinic, there was nothing else until beta. Here, I will be going in on Friday for b/w (E2, P4), a lining check, and a Lupron shot (RE believes it may help with lining). Beta is 2/11.