April 2011 Moms

Proud momma moment...

So Chloe has been daytime potty trained for a little while now.  She is doing great!  We only had one accident in the past week...and that was more of a mommy/daddy fail than hers.  We got stuck in traffic, should have had her go at store #1 instead of waiting...oh well.

proud moment...yesterday she fell asleep on the living room floor in her panties (she is sick with 103 + fever).  After about an hour she woke up with a start saying "pot pot".  She woke herself up and went potty!  I thought for sure I'd have a big pee spot to clean up!

any other proud momma's out there? 

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Proud momma moment...

• As you can see by the distinct lack of responses that we all hate you for having a potty trained child! JK

DS has gone ONCE ever on the potty by complete accident.  I said we were going to start training him but we haven't yet.  Maybe my mom will do it when we are gone to Mexico next week!!

• That's fantastic!! So happy training went so well for you. I'm hoping for the same when we finally get off our butts and tackle that mountain. Haven't even started training DD yet and we won't with #2 so close to being due.

She is very excited to join anybody and everybody in the washroom, so pee/poo at our house at your own risk. But, when she does join you she'll flush the toilet for you, wave good-bye and say "Bye-bye pee, bye-bye poo!!" and then want to wash her hands. It's adorable!

Derek - February 2013        Caelyn April 2011
    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • That's great!  Glad it's going so well.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We haven't started formal PT yet, but we do put Chase on the toilet at night before we put him in his pajamas.  Sometimes he uses it, sometimes he doesn't.  This weekend I was in the bathroom wiping down the counter and Chase pointed the toilet and said "peepoo."  

I responded "Do you need to use the toilet?"

"Yeah."

So, we rushed across the hall to his bedroom and I stripped off his pants and diaper then back to the bathroom where I set him on the toilet.  He pooped!

We have had a couple of false alarms, but this is the first time he has told me he had to go and then went!

Yeah, we had a mini party! 

Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• DD2 is beginning to notify me when she has urinated in her diaper...she's getting closer to P/T.

My proud moment-I moved DD into her toddler bed Monday with no issues! Absolutely none. I was totally waiting the crying fit and sleeping on the floor. She's such a big girl!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"