Minnesota Babies
Options

Nursing at Har Mar Mall

I've never been to Har Mar and was wondering if there is any type of nursing room, family bathroom, or bathroom lounge area to nurse.  Somewhere secluded.  The mall I usually go to has a great nursing room, but I suspect not all malls do.

Thanks! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Nursing at Har Mar Mall

• Options
    Eh, the har mar mall is a bit run down... The bathrooms there are gross, I wouldn't nurse in them. There is a Barnes and noble that is nice. You could nurse in their bathroom or find a reading chair in a more private area...
  • Options

imagegrangerize:
    Eh, the har mar mall is a bit run down... The bathrooms there are gross, I wouldn't nurse in them. There is a Barnes and noble that is nice. You could nurse in their bathroom or find a reading chair in a more private area...

I was thinking that'd be the case.  Thanks! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    HarMar is so dead that even nursing on a bench in the middle of the mall is pretty private. Barnes & Noble would probably have the most comfortable seats. You could try calling David's Bridal (or any of the clothing stores really) to see if they would let you use a dressing room if you need complete privacy. Also since it likely isn't someplace you're going to stay and shop for several hours, you may not need to nurse at all.
    imageimage
  • Options
    My mom works at the Lands' End at Har Mar and I know they've had women nurse in their fitting rooms. I've nursed in b&n many many times. Either find a quiet corner or back in the kids section.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the ideas!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"