Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

sleep spot?

My LO falls asleep on her changing pad anytime I let her Iay on it for more than a few minutes, no matter where. Floor, changing table, etc.... But her eyes snap open the minute she hits the crib, always

Would it be totally unsafe to let her sleep on the pad in the crib? I keep going back and forth with myself on it..
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: sleep spot?

• Options
    Are you talking a changing pad that is like 2 inches thick etc or like a mat you lay down to change LO? DD has chamois sheets and I usually put her on top of a blanket in her crib. I don't think I'd feel comfortable putting a large changing pad in the crib in case she rolled off or something and got wedged next to it.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    True. This is a thicker contour pad. It has a seat belt too..

Too bad I can't contour her crib! Lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wouldn't put a contoured changing pad in her crib. You could try getting some velvety sheets to see if she just likes the softness of the cover. I've also heard that warming the crib up with a heating pad before putting LO down helps ease the transition and reduce chances of LO waking up upon being set down. I have never tried this and obviously you would turn off and remove the heating pad before putting baby in the crib.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"