November 2012 Moms
Options

Lnci I think we've hit another growth spurt

CJ has been attached to my boob all day it feels. He has been screaming for food by the 2 hour mark and eating from both sides every feeding. He had 9 feedings today! I hope he has a longer stretch tonight it's 1140 and I have only just gotten him down. 

I am exhausted! How do you guys manage who are working all day? I go back on the 11th and fear my sleeping days are over.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Lnci I think we've hit another growth spurt

• Options
    Hopefully you get some sleep tonight.. FX for ya.

It's 10 here, A has been asleep for about 2 hours. Hoping she gives me some long stretches, for some reason I'm just beat today!
    Goodnight mamas!
    050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1:00 here. Hope you guys got some sleep! M slept for 4 hours! Of course I was watching the Bruins so I only got to enjoy about 2.5 of it, but I'm so happy my little boy is finally letting us get a little sleep at night!

I agree Lax, I don't know how the working moms do it. I sometimes NEED a nap after not sleeping much the night before. Although M doesn't always cooperate with naps either lol.

Well on that note, according to July 13 I'm a bad mom for Bumping while I have a newborn so... Guess I'm off to go watch M sleep in his crib!
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    2:45 here. Baby H slept 3 to 4 hours in the crib! Why doesn't mobile post punctuation signs like dash and comma? So dumb.
    Anyway, we're currently nursing then hopefully it's back to bed. I'm working from home starting this week and tomorrow I have a phone meeting from 8:30 to 10:30. I hope he cooperates.

• Options
    imagelaxkal23:
    CJ has been attached to my boob all day it feels. He has been screaming for food by the 2 hour mark and eating from both sides every feeding. He had 9 feedings today! I hope he has a longer stretch tonight it's 1140 and I have only just gotten him down.nbsp;I am exhausted! How do you guys manage who are working all day? I go back on the 11th and fear my sleeping days are over. nbsp;nbsp;

I am in the same boat with the eating, but I just don't think it's possible for H to hit the 12 week growth spurt so early? In any case, I'm in for a long night. I hope things go ok tonight with you and CJ. I go back FT on the 18th, and I hope H is back to his old sleeping pattern by then.

image   My chart 

• Options

Lax---hopefully you are getting some sleep!

V went down around 9:30---he was just fussing and grunting. Playing the paci game right now. Just went in, put paci back in, shoved his arm back into his swaddle,  and turned him so he is on his side again. He went right back out. Hopefully it sticks.

I'm spoiled----he's slept through the night the last two---was hoping for another!

I missed a lot of the July 13 fun/drama today. Hopefully LO will give me a chance to enjoy tomorrow.

IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    2AM here. I've been so spoiled with long stretches of sleep lately that this one felt like nothing. Also, B has been spitting up more today. It's really watery, almost like he can't swallow all the spit in his mouth but it smells acidic like vomit. Twice today, while on the changing table, he has choked on it and scared himself.. scared me too. I was hoping he wouldn't do it in his sleep, but I just picked him up and can smell it on his face :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Up again. It's 3:40 but M has been up every hour since 1. Not good. Usually his sleep stretches get shorter as the night goes on so, this might not be good.
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    Oh, woops, mobile posts colons which is what I meant when I said commas, my middle of the night brain doesn't know punctuation.
    LO fell back to sleep but needed the paci, therefore woke up crying after a half hour cause he spit it out. Standing here now while he sleeps until he's our enough for it to be gone... Oh sweet! He just spit it out and didn't wake up. Back to sleep I go.

ETA: false alarm. He woke back up from spit up, so I'm hanging out with the paci again.
  • Options

Up again at 3 am, not quite the stretch was hoping for. it is now 350 and I think my attempt to put him down has failed since I can still hear him in his room. I have to be up a 7 to go to the dentist to have my crown put in. Apparently it will take 2 hours so I am just dreading it. Yuck!

Good luck jleigh hope you get some seep soon. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    4AM and we're up again. He rarely wakes up twice in one night, here's hoping for a long stretch after this.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Can I join? I usually lurk, but I really need to post more. I feel creepy just spying on everyone. Lol.

DS has decided he wants an early bedtime. I'm sad because I work duringthe day and he stays home with DH, so that means I get to see him even less. When I got home last night, he was cranky and hadn't had a nap for 3 hours, so I put him down to sleep a while around 6:30. He slept until 10:30! I fed him and put him back down, and he slept until 5. I'm glad he's such s good sleeper, but I really wish he'd stop waking up an hour before my alarm goes off. I really need to stop staying up so late. I went to bed at 11:30. That was dumb, although it was nice to spend some time with DH.

Hope you ladies have a good night and catch lots of Zzzzs!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Hope y'all are getting good sleep stretches. B just gave me 7 hours. Woot! Some nights we only get 5 hours and some nights more. I really dont mind one little bit as long as they are more than 2 hours. Just finished feeding him. He's asleep on me. Letting him sleep for another 20 min and then will transfer back to crib. This is the time of night where he will wake up in a half hour and just want to sleep with us the rest of the night. That's okay though. It's 4:30 now and we get up around 6:30 or 7 anyway.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"