Third-Party Reproduction
Options

Best Egg Donation Programs?

I am highly considering donating eggs, and I'm in the process of searching for the best program to go through. I live in the Houston area and would ideally like to keep the traveling to a minimum, but my priority is to make this the most positive, rewarding and healthy/safe experience as possible. Does anyone have recommendations for a favorite program/company? Any I should stay away from?

Thanks!

Anniversary

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!image

Re: Best Egg Donation Programs?

• Options
    Such a wonderful you are gift you are giving!  I am also in Houston.  HFI is a fertility clinic and they have an in house donor pool.  Great clinic and Dr. W.itz is great.  I am using my donor from The Donor Solution (a donor agency)...the agency owner is Mary and she is awesome.  PM me if you want more info.  While it is illegal to be "paid for eggs" you are compensated for you time, schedule, etc.   From the research I have done it looks like you could potentially be compsenated more $ working with an agency vs a clinic, but you might have a greater opportunity of being chosen if you are in a clinic donor pool.  Again just my observation, I could be totally off base.  I know with my agency the more proven cycles you do the more you are paid.  Good luck!
    I am AMA and all tests on H came back normal
    3 failed IVF with OE and 2 failed frozen DE cycles
    Last fresh hail mary DE cycle starting Feb 2013
    PAIF/SAIF always welcome
  • Options
    I live in Houston as well and did two donor cycles with Fertility Resources of Houston, amazing agency and I have nothing but positive things to say about the staff there! My first cycle I was in Houston the whole time, had to travel for dr appts, but made it work with my work schedule and it was easy.  The second cycle I was donating for a couple in Dallas so I did my monitoring appts here and then traveled to Dallas for about 4 days to do the retrieval.  That was a little more difficult, schedule-wise, but I knew everything up front and it worked out great.  I'm happy to answer more questions if you have them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"