Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

height/weight?

Just wondering what everyone's LO's weigh? Idk what average is for a 21mo old.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageimage

Re: height/weight?

• Options
    DS wasabout 27.5 lbs. and 35.5 inches at that age.
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • Options

Her last official measurements were taken at 18 months, but based on those and her average growth, I'm going to guesstimate between 27 and 28 lbs and 35ish inches.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    He was about 26 lbs and 34 inches at 21 months.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Thanks....DD is 30lbs and Im not sure on her height because i cant get her to stay still long enough lol But i know she is tall because she towers over most kids...People asked me if she was 2 when she was 1. Anyway, I was asking because DH is worried about her weight...just because obesity runs in his family. He isnt obese...he looks more like a lumberjack type but he doesnt believe me that most all toddlers have that little round belly.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageimage
  • Options

LO is only 18m, but he's 34in and 30lbs. I think there's a pretty wide range of normal. But yes, that toddler belly is normal. 

FWIW my oldest niece was in the 90+ percentiles for height/weight for the first few years of her life. And my sister had similar concerns because her H's family has weight problems. Now niece is skinny as a rail, and short lol. So the size of a toddler doesn't always mean much long term. 

imageimage
  • Options

https://www.who.int/childgrowth/standards/en/

50th percentile for 21 month old girl is just under 11 kg or about 24 lbs.

ETA: actually, closer to 10.8 kg which is 23.8 lbs.

Also, I think DD is about 25 lbs at 22 months old. And yes, all toddlers have a belly.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"