Success after IF
Options

Going on a trip question

I know this has been answered before, but I'm too lazy to look for it! We are going to Legoland this weekend. We are driving. What do I need to bring for DD? I'm trying not to forget anything! TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image

Re: Going on a trip question

• Options
    Just the basics because you can always purchase whatever you forget. So wipes, dipes, jammies, clothes, tylenol just in case.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh and have fun!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Firstly have fun!  as long as you have feeding supplies, diapers & changing creams etc, toys, sunscreen? snacks....can't think of anything else for a day trip?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I think it's a good idea to bring a new toy she has never played with before.  I don't know how long thedrive is, and whether she would sleep the whole way or not.  But it might be a good distraction if she is fussy in the car if you have a new toy to amuse her.  Unlike PP's, I am an extreme over-packer.  If you're staying overnight, I would take the PNP, a blanket, feeding supplies, diaper supplies, an extra change of clothes for both of you in the diaper bag, tylenol, pacis if she takes one, gas drops.  And depending on where you are staying, you may need the monitor.  GL, and have a great time!
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"