Babies on the Brain
Options

How ETS is doing

I texed with her before I got to the oral surgeon. 

William's apgars 1,5,7 and he is 1.2 lbs. Daniel 4&6 and 1.4 lbs. Both delivers vaginally. Daniel was breech and sunnyside up.

ETS is OK.  She's happy, sad, exhausted.  She knows she did the best she could and everything that could be done, was done.  She's probably going to be admitted for the lung fluid.  The hopsital she is at has a wonderful NICU that take tons of transfers and has private rooms for each baby.  And they keep twins together.

Probably later today, or tomorrow, I'll get my paypal address out to anyone who wants to contribute to helping them out.  Right now the plan is nothing.  I want to let them settle in to life at the NICU, and then get some pumping supplies, restaurant GCs, etc out to them, or anything they think they need.  I also have a necklace in mind for her, with names, DOB and birth weights on them for her and something similiar, but more manly, for Mr ETS.

photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How ETS is doing

• Options
    I hope the fluid issue gets resolved quickly and continued prayers are headed their way.
    Little Slick
    Born 6.26.10
    Forever a Family 11.26.12
  • Options
    Thanks for the update! I hope you are feeling better too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you for the update.  Hope the oral surgeon was able to help.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options
  • Options
    I had an abcess!  Jesus.  They knocked me out, drained the infection and then pulled the tooth.  Now I'm just waiting for my vicodin to be ready.  Big Smile

• Options

I didn't get everything when you texed, so I waited here for an update.  I am sure everything is texting you like crazy.  I am happy she was able to deliver vaginally. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I just wanted to say thank you Wee! I have seen you as other former bumpies update person and you always do such a wonderful job. ETS and everyone else watching/lurking/ praying for ETS are very lucky you are point person here because your ability to give an update that is informative and thankful while still maintaining a sense of privacy for the ETS family. Thank you. I hope your teeth are feeling better.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageLyssapee:

I didn't get everything when you texed, so I waited here for an update.  I am sure everything is texting you like crazy.  I am happy she was able to deliver vaginally. 

I know!  my phone was dying AND going nuts and I was walking into the oral surgeon.  LOL.  I was trying to get as much relevant info out to you as possible

• Options
    Thanks so much for the update. Let us know how we can help when the time is right.

And I hope the Vicodin treats you well!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Options
    Thanks for keeping us informed! Please let us know when/ how we can help.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Options
    ::coming out of lurking::

Thanks for the update on ETS and the babies. Still praying for them.

Me: 32 DH: 31.
    B/W: good. SA: good.
    November 2012: Paratubal cyst found during U/S.
    January 10, 2013: Lap removed paratubal cyst and Stage 2 Endometriosis. 
    3 cycles of Femara + TI = BFNs

June 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 37.5 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFN

July 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 75 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFP!!!!

Beta 1 @ 11 DPIUI = 76. Progesterone = 27.3

BFP 8/16/2013 // EDD 4/28/2014

Jordan Samuel born April 19, 2014. 6 lb, 12 oz and 18 inches long.

CLICK ME!!!11!!1111!!

• Options

Glad to hear that everyone is getting the care they need.  Sending tons of prayers their way.

If you need any help with organizing or logistics, wee, let me know.  I'm SAHM right now so I'm available any time.  And get thee some Vicodin and a long-a$$ nap!!

BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    great news all around!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Thank you for the update, continuing to pray
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thank you for the update. I continue to pray for them.
     TTC#1 Since April 2011 
    BFP#1 5.23.12 C/P 4w4d 
    BFP #2 10.1.13
    EDD June 10, 2014
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    thinking of her and the boys! thanks, wee!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"