2nd Trimester
Options

Hey ladies

Figured I'd introduce myself. I'm a FTM and today I am 12w5d! Figured I'm close enough to the 13w3d and I've already been lurking and responding to a couple posts. I'm so excited to be in my second trimester and can't wait to start feeling baby move! I have a Doppler so listen to him/her move and the heartbeat regularly :) happy the nighttime trips to the restroom are decreasing, not needing as many naps and boobs arent quite as sore but those were really my only symptoms so a bump or movement I think will really make everything really real! So can't wait! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Jackson was born 8/11/2013 3:53 am 6 lbs 12 oz
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hey ladies

• Options
    Hey how are you and congratulations. Expect the middle of the night bathroom trips to pick back up but sounds like you have a pretty good pregnancy going so far!! Yay!!! If you have any questions I am on #6 and while I don't know everything as this time I am going thru new things I will help where I can...
  • Options

Welcome. 

Yes, enjoy the extra energy and lack of bathroom trips while you can. It goes by too quickly.  

BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome! Hearing the HB is probably my favorite thing ever, right now!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome, I'm new here too! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hey there,

I'm new here as well. And this will be my very first pregnancy, I am so nervous... but very happy. :) Congrats on your pregnancy, and good luck!

Yours truly, Alejandra
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"