October 2013 Moms
Options

GTKY

2»

Re: GTKY

• Options
    How old are you/DH/So?  I am 31, DH is 32.  
    Married/engaged/ltr? married 6 years! together 10. 
    Where are you from? Kentucky
    Why is now "the right time" to start or add to your family?  we have been ttc baby #2 for 18 months.  we got pg with ds right away so never imagined we would have trouble this time around, and expected our kids to be closer to 2 years apart in age.  well that didnt go according to plan, now they will be 3.5 years apart, but there are positives to that age gap too!  
    TTC baby #2 since July 2011, DX: low AMH
    BFP 1/21/13, blighted ovum m/c 2/12/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

How old are you/DH/So?

I'm 31, DH is 30
    Married/engaged/ltr?

Together 10 years in February...Married 5 years in May

Where are you from?

Montreal, Canada

Why is now "the right time" to start or add to your family?

Our DD is nearly 20 months.  I wasn't sure we were ready to do IVF again and add to our family.  It feels so perfect with her already.  But, after some talking we thought about the fact that she has no cousins and may never have any close in age (both our brother's are not at that point in their lives and won't be any time soon)Someday when we are gone she may have no family left and I feel we owe it to her to at least try and give her a sibling.  So here we are.  I wanted them under 3 years apart so it was a good time.  Also, as a teacher it will work out well with my 1 year of mat leave since I will just start it before the school year begins and come back before the following year.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemsmarsh:

How old are you/DH/So?

im 31, dh is 38

Married/engaged/ltr?

married 3 years

Where are you from? Ny

Why is now "the right time" to start or add to your family?

We wanted our kids about two years apart :) they will be 22 months!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

How old are you/DH/So?  I'm 27 and DH is 26.

Married/engaged/ltr? Together since New Year's Eve '02/'03 (high school sweethearts), Married since July '11.

Where are you from? PA

Why is now "the right time" to start or add to your family? I don't know that anyone knows that it's the "right time", but it was definitely the next step in our lives.

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"