May 2012 Moms
Options

TTC Check In

Hows it going this week?

Anyone new starting yet? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: TTC Check In

• Options

Today is CD10, 3rd cycle trying. My O day has been a little wonky lately, and have been O'ing ranging from CD 9 through CD 23.  So I decided to get a 7 pack OPK and started this morning with it.  I am going to take one every other day (today, then Thursday, Saturday, and so on) so I KNOW when I O this time.  

We would really like an October baby, so this would be conception month.  *IF it happens, EDD, based on LMP, would be October 27th.   

• Options

what happened to my fellow TTCers?

I can't be the only one... I know there have been 1 or 2 more BFP's here... but I thought more were trying... 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Wishing you the very best!!! DH and I decieded we are going to try around Sept, Oct and Nov.  We had DS June 1st (EDD was May 30th so I never left the May board) and it was a perfect time to have him as my husband is home all summer (he's a teacher) so this way we can be home with both DS and a new edition. 

Is your May baby your first?  I wish you all the best....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imageStacigirl413:

Is your May baby your first?  I wish you all the best....

yes and thanks! 

• Options
    omg you can do it lady :). I think we nailed it. first cycle trying. we just went at it lol. I was thinking I was imagining things but tonight I believe I had implantation bleeding. my cycle isnt due till the 6th of february. and for the last 4 months I have been on schedule so yay. just not sure when I should test
  • Options
    if im pregnant my edd would be 10/15/2013... I really am thinking we are.
  • Options
    Its been about a month since i found out i was pregnant. This baby was totally unplanned. And will be our 2nd birth control baby out of the 3. It is our last also. My EDD is august 27th. I am 10weeks and 1day today. Good luck to all of you trying!!!
  • Options
    we  want to ttc,  but i still have not gotten a post partum period.   we really wanted two close in age,  but i think because of co sleeping and nursing on demand and having a great nurser,  this kid is 26 lbs at 9  months....i have a feeling mine won't be as close  as we'd hoped.
  • Options
    just an update. I am not :( oh well its alot of fun trying. so weird my cycle was like clockwork every 26 days and then all of a sudden I got a bad cycle 8 days early... had my yearly check up though and dr said everything is good to go and  he hopes to see me next month
  • Options
    I haven't been so active on here for the past few months, but we are going to start TTC this month.  We didn't try last month b/c we both were so tired that week.  Sad I know.  :)  We did not want Sept or Oct baby b/c it is the busy time for farming.  After having a May baby during planting season I wanted DH to be able to be around more this next time.  It took us exactly a year to get our first BFP with DD so I am hoping it doesnt take this long this time since I never went back on BCP.  We will see.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
    Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"